Chapter 32

I would really like to say that I woke up at the crack of dawn the next morning but I didn't, both me and Conor slept to early lunch time. We got woken up from Jack storming into our room, happily screaming that he'd hit 800 000 subscribers. Of course did we congratulate him for it, it's such a big thing for him and I'm happy it's working out so good for him. Both me and Conor were a bit down, the fantastic holiday was over, it was time to go back to work, filming videos and recording songs. Conor often tells me that he isn't stressed about his second album but I can tell its a thought that's constant on his mind. Knowing him so well makes me a bit worried, he don't know what stress can do to you.

He has been working on this album for almost four years now, as he had to start all over again after his break up with Victoria. She was featured on some of his first songs and he wasn't happy with having the one he didn't love anymore on his album, it should have always remembered him of her. And as he got into production himself have it taken a lot longer as he has to do everything on his own.

Knowing that he's soon going to be finished makes me so happy for him, he has worked so hard for his "mayniacs" through the toughest year of his life, where he lost the one who he thought was the person he was meant to share his life with. He often tells me about how bad 2015 started off and then how good it ended, with me as the good part. It's one of the things that makes me cringe so bad, and he use to always end it with, I'm gonna have my mayniacs to thank you for this album because without you I wouldn't have been able to do it. I use to always shake my head when he says that and then I say: You have done everything yourself I have just been the arrow guiding you in the right direction when you seemed a little lost.

"Anna have you seen my car keys!"

I look up and spot Conor stressing around with a half full juice bottle looking for his keys. I give him a quick smile.

"Have you checked the coat you wore yesterday, I'm pretty sure you put them in the pocket"

Conor stop for a minute before he head up to our room to check if I'm right.

"You're an angel, thank you gorgeous. See you at lunch, yeah?"

Conor come down with the keys in his hand and give me a quick kiss before he's off.

"Yeah I'll call you"

He give me a quick wink before he close the door.

I sigh, happy I don't have to deal with the stressful mornings anymore, deciding to do YouTube full time is something I don't regret.

I open up my laptop and start editing this week's video, the who knows me best challenge. It's quite a lot of footage as you could imagine, it's always getting out of hand when you're filming with your best friends. I'm working on a bloopers segment to put in the end, because it's just so funny to watch the boys being competitive.

"Fuck, why can it never work?!"

I can hear Jack swearing through Joe's and Conor's loud laughs in my headphones.

I look up and see him slamming his hands in the table.

"What's happening Jack?"

I can see him turn around and look at me like I wasn't supposed to hear it.

"I shedual my video for yesterday evening but forgot to check if it went live, I just realised that it didn't so I missed upload day and even worse my tweets went up saying that the video was up even though it wasn't, I tricked everyone"

Jack pull he's hands through his hair filling his mouth with air.

"Oh come on Jack, I'm sure they'll understand, some technical difficulties can happen to anyone"