Pet smart for Titus

Me and Titus arrive at pet smart and I realize that I can't take him in.

"Um...ok." I say.

"You stay here for 5 minutes and I'll get a collar and a leash and then I'll come back to get you. Cool?" Titus stares at him.

I takes that as an ok.

I jump out of the car with the keys after rolling down the window slightly and rushes into the store.

I head down a middle isle and find collars and leashes on accident.

I picked out a matching set that has a skull and cross bones print on it.

I then go to the register and sets the stuff on the counter and begins to pull out my wallet.

I give out a 20 when the cashier says  15.98.

I takes the collar and leash, not needing it bagged and walks out of the automatic doors.

In one hand i hold the matching set and in the other i pull out the car keys and unlocks the doors.

I jump into the drivers seat and closes the door.

Setting the keys in the middle console, I break apart the collar and the leash.

I un-clip the collar and put it around the dogs neck. It hangs low and loose.

"Titus. I named you Titus and you don't fit in a medium collar...that's ok."

I takes the collar and slides the buckle, making it smaller and then clip it back around Titus' neck. It fits.

I then take the leash and clips it to the collar and grab the keys.

I slam my door when i get out of it and walk over to where Titus is sitting, waiting to get out of the car.

I open the door and grab the leash before the he can get out. I shut the door when Titus lands gracefully on the ground.

Titus walks right next to me as he had done before. Not in front, not behind.

I walked straight this time and found himself among cat toys and other things.

This is not where I need to be

I turn right when i get to the end and looks to where to find dog stuff.

Me and Titus turn down the right isle and land among toys and dog beds.

"Do you want a toy?" Titus sniffs a certain rubber tire toy and I pick it up.

"You want this?" I hold it up and Titus sits and looks up at it.

"Ok fine, cool. Want anything else?"

Titus, as if knowing what Im saying walks down the isle and stops at a blue raccoon stuffed animal toy.

I also pick it up and holds it in my free hand.

"Are we going to need a cart?"

Titus starts sniffing a pack of tennis balls.

"Yep."

"Ok, come on." I say as i pick the package up.

We walk together to the front of the store and I pull out a cart from a rack of them.

I throw the toys into it and start heading down the dog food isle.

I pick up 2 dog bowls and 2 bags of dog food.

I also come across a sweater and pick it up looking at Titus seeing if it will fit.

"You'll grow into it, pup." I says as he puts that in the cart as well.