Im fine ☀️

The wind blows cold and I start coughing.

Am I getting sick?

Probably some sort of cold.

I shift Ian up onto the porch stairs and turn around to continually cough.

Mucus comes up my throat- gross- but I spit it out onto the small bit of snow left on the ground.

It's blood

Not again, I'm fine.

Don't let Ian see it. He will worry.

I spit again and small spots splatter the white snow and I turn around to get Ian into the house.

"You have blood on your lip?"

I wipe my lip on my sleeve and grab him, hoping he will forget about it.

"Are you alright?"

Make up an excuse. Don't panic.

"I bit my lip."

"Oh...ouch."

I unlock the door and pull Ian inside.

I walk him to our room and set him down, where he starts taking his clothes off.

And by clothes I mean his coat and stuff like that...until he takes off his shirt and pants and hides under the covers in his underwear.

I walk into the living room and turn the heat up a little bit and grab a glass of water and a bottle of aspirin from the kitchen and bring it into the room.

I set it on the small dresser next to Ian's side of the bed.

I start to take off my clothes but leave my pants on.

I walk back to the door to let Titus outside to pee.

I shut the door behind me and fill up his food bowl and then walk back to the door.

I open it and he rushes in, must be cold for him too.

I walk into the bathroom and wash my hands with cold water, numbing them.

I open my mouth and check to see if I actually did cut myself or if something is bleeding.

Nothing is bleeding so I brush my teeth and go to bed.

When I walk into my room and see Titus curled up with Ian.

They're both so cute.

I get under the covers and lay next to Ian.

He's going to wake up with a headache. Oh, maybe he'll be mad.

That will be funny.

HEY GUYS IM SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING MY PHONE IN A FEW DAYS YAY.

ALSO SINCE THIS IS THE BIGGEST AUDIENCE I HAVE IM GOING TO PUT A PROMPT DOWN BELOW SO TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT AND ILL WRITE IT ( I'm going to write it anyway I just wanna see who would read it)

OK HERE WE GO:

SICK IN THE HEAD
have you ever met someone sick in the head? Of course, although you just wouldn't know because the sickest people are the best at hiding it.

So tell me what ya think.
As always:
stay ok