Titus ☀️

Dedications:

When we are about half way home I shift my arm over the middle console where Ian's is.

I take his hand and he looks at me and smiles.

He takes an unexpected left and keeps going.

"Um...where are we going? Home is that-a-way."

I point behind us.

"You expect to take Tylenol and not feel that leg? Yeah, sure." He snorts

"So....pharmacy?"

"No mickey a fucking drug dealer." Ian says sarcastically.

"I'm down for that if you are." I laugh a little and Ian looks at me smiling.

"You need to chill."

He keeps driving.

"I'm just jo-king any-way." I say breaking up my words, trying to be a little funny.

We pull into the pharmacy and Ian leaves the car on as he gets out and goes in.

I can see the outline of his wallet in his back pocket.

I start to cough and it feels like mucus coming up so I grab a napkin from the glovebox.

I spit whatever bodily fluids and it's a slight tint of red.

I yell. "God damn I can't get a fucking break! Jesus Christ what the holy hell not this shit already!"

I pull down the mirror and look at myself.

I look rough, I check to see if I have any blood around my mouth that could make Ian suspect something.

I wipe my mouth and just as I put the mirror back up I see Ian walk out.

I hurry and shove the napkin into my pocket.

I watch as Ian gets into the car and hands me another white bag with my name on it.

"I've been seeing too many of these bags lately. You agree?"

"Yeah." Ian laughs and puts the car in gear.

I grab his hand and lean over to him as far as I can while he's driving.

He grabs my hand back and looks at me.

"I love you. You know that right?" I say and Ian smiles.

He's so beautiful.

"I love you too. A lot mickey. But I think the drugs are getting to you."

"Maybe." I say and smile back to him.

"Thank you. For helping me. The hospital and stuff."

We stop at a red light an Ian turns to me.

"Of course." Ian says and kisses my head.

We turn down the road to get to my house.

We pull in the driveway and I can hear Titus barking.

Slight cut off because I'm gonna time hop and get to some good shit. This chapter was really fluffy wowzers.

Might update again this week because it's short

Anyway

stay ok