After party ☀

Me and Ian left the bar pretty soon after that because people kept trying to get with him and then I tried to beat the shit out of them.

Ian kind of made us leave.

Some dude would grab him I would start cussing and shit And then Ian would be like "mickey, stop." and I was just like "ok".

So then we left and started walking back to my house and that brings us here...walking and laughing at just about nothing.

Ian keeps laughing and it's so cute.

I still don't know what he's laughing at and how he got drunk so quick.

He trips over a crack in the sidewalk and I catch him.

I only catch him because he's already holding on to me trying to walk.

"Mickey, do you know how cute you are?"

"Nope." I roll my eyes at him. This should be a fun conversation.

"You think you're all big and bad and a gangst- no sorry, pimp, but really you're just a little gay baby."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Did he just call me a gay baby?

Well that's new.

"I'm talking about you, dumb-fuck."

"You just called me a gay baby?"

Ian re-adjusts himself on my shoulder and I continue to carry him.

"Mhm. I did."

"Why?"

"Cause you're all big and bad to everyone else but to me Youre just a little...gay...baby."

Honestly, I wish he was drunk enough to be slurring his words so I didn't understand him, because I don't want to here this.

Truth hurts. And he's right.

I kiss his head and pull him along.

"Come on. Lets just get you home."

My phones still broke. Thanks Apple 😒

I'm working on these chapters though. This one really hits feelings. I still like it even though it's short.