Morning of Hell

{Gerard's P.O.V}
It was about 10am.

I'd just woken up to the shuffling around of the door nob.

I stood up quickly at the shock of a young man who looked to be late 20's early 30's burst into the room out of breath.

His eyes reflected sadness and despair. He shot a sympathetic glare toward me.

From that moment, I knew it was something bad.

I jerked round slightly with an eye still fixed to him for a few extra seconds before all my attention was turned to Lindsey.

{Lindsey's P.O.V}
I woke to Gerard shaking my arm, a look of panic on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked curios also beginning to panic.

His eyes rolled off of me and toward the door. I followed his gaze to a young doctor.

I sat up slowly with slight pain. Baby bump probably, that's all - right?

The doctor winced as I sat up.

"What?" My voice cracked with sleep mixed in with stress.

The doctor came closer to the two of us.

I called for Gerard's hand, holding my own over the railing of the hospital bed. He took it and gripped it tightly.

Then the doctor began to speak.

"Your test results have come back-"

F*ck, this was going to be something bad.

Gerard knew it too, his hand clenched mine even tighter then before.

Now I was scared.

"You have a very rare condition called 'Preeclamlsia' that occurs in pregnant women after the 20th week of their pregnancy."

The doctor paused for a second which gave Gerard a chance to butt in.

"What does that mean?" He hissed through gritted teeth.

"Well, Lindsey's test results have shown an elevated blood pressure, liver injury and partial kidney failure. It means that she is at risk here and we need to get down to theater."

Gerard and I both froze instantly as he listed everything to be wrong with me.

"Research has no reasoning for how this could've happened but the only 'cure' is to deliver the baby now." He added still with looks of sadness painting his face.

Then Gerard spoke up.

"WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? HUH? GET MY SON OUT OF HER NOW AND SAVE BOTH OF THEM LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO!!" Gerard yelled in anger and frustration, confusion and pain.

I felt it too.

And a thousand other emotions I hadn't got time to explain.

I had to save my son. And I had to do it fast.

"Go." I muttered.

Almost as if on que, other doctors ran in and grabbed a hand hold on my bed as they directed me through the maze of the hospital and down to an operating room.

Gerard ran with them for as long as he could until a herd of nurses blocked him from coming in with me.

"Gerard- GERARD!!" I screamed as they pushed my bed through a set of double doors and pulled me into a bright room.

It all happened so fast.

{Gerard's P.O.V}
I ran with her hand still gripped tight in mine. We passed down halls and corridors pushing through many sets of double doors.

Until we came to one set.

Three nurses blocked my path forcing me to let go of Linds as the others continued running with her.

She screamed my name as it echoed through the hall they took her through.

My heart broke.

Shattered into a million pieces.

It was the morning of hell.

The nurse eventually left my side as I crumbled to the floor, falling flat with a crash.

My knees were brought in close as my back arched and my sunken head put into place between the crevice of my knees.

I balled and balled out in pain and hurt.

I slid my phone out from my front pocket and speed dialed 2.

"Gerard- what's up? What's happened?" Mikey's voice was cracking.

"Sh-she h-as 'Preeclamlsia' Mikey! She's i-n danger and all they c-can do is take the ba-by out of her!" I blubbed out bursting into another fit of tears while gasping for breath.

"Oh man." He sighed. "I'm pulling Bandit out of school and coming up as soon as I can. I'll call Frank and Ray on the way." He added then hung up.

I threw my phone and it glided, spinning along the hospital floor.

I sat cuddling my knees with my head buried within my own body as tears created a puddle beneath me.

{Mikey's P.O.V}
"I'm pulling Bandit out of school and coming up as soon as I can. I'll call Frank and Ray on the way." I said crumbling then hung up.

I called Frank the second I hung up on Ge.

"Hi Mikes, any news?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah and it's not good either." I said, about to drink the last sip of my coffee.

"Oh god! Okay, okay er - go get Bandit; I'll call Ray and I'll meet you there." He demanded then hung up.

Without a second thought, I was already in the car turning on the ignition and driving as fast as I could to Bandit's kindergarten.

I parked the car on the kerb infront of the wall and ran up to the little box on the gate.

"Hi, it's Mikey Way. I'm Bandit's Uncle and I need to take her out." I panted.

"Sorry sir, we can't just let her go. We're going to need to know why you must take her out of school." The woman's voice was tired.

Why had they got to be so freaken awkward.

"Her mom is giving Birth and Bandit needs to be there - now!" I explained.

I'm not explaining the whole story - just enough so that Bandit could get out.

With a buzzing sound, the gate had been unlocked and I ran straight through up to the building she'd be in.

{Frank's P.O.V}
"Jamia: help me pack up the kids, we've got to go down to the hospital and I have a feeling we'll be there for a while" I said standing up off the sofa, beginning to pack up a bag of blankets and toys.

She was sat beside me for a moment before rushing round to grab Miles' car seat and tucking him into it.