Best friends

I was walking around the streets of Chesire with my best friend, Harry. It was cold and Harry offered me his jacket, but I knew he'd be freezing too. "Harry." I said. "Hm?" he turned to face me. "Where are we going?" i asked, kicking the snow, playfully. "We're gonna get some food." He smiled. That boy, always hungry.

He opened the door for me once we got into the bakery. It smelled so good and the room was so warm after a cold day in Chesire. The lady quickly came out of the back and asked us what we would like to order. Harry looked at me eyeing me what i wanted. "Could i have just a cookie." I smiled and slid my hands in my pocket looking for my money. I was still lookin and Harry ordered his snack. When i wasn't paying attention, Harry had already payed for the both of us. "Oh harry you didn't have to!" I looked at him. He chuckled lightly and said,"Well, Ariana, I did." He walked over to the counter to grab our food. "Well thanks haz." I smiled warmly. "Oh you kids... Growing up so, so fast!" The lady smiled. "Well..." Harry started. "I'm only 15." To me, 15 was still at a young age, but then again, i feel like an adult, yeah?

We both left the bakery, once again entering the coldness of england. I took small bites of my cookie as we both walked back to Harry's house. I bet his mum might have dinner ready by the time we come home. If you might be wondering, I do somewhat live with Harry and his family. The thing is, my mum is never around to take care of me when i was little. Until i met harry. His family took me in while my mum was working. She offered to pay the Style's, but Anne declined.

Harry finished his bagel and poked my dimple. "Hey." I made a puffy face. "What Grande frapp?" Harry smirked. Cheeky boy. "I don't like that name, dummy." I poked back his dimple. "Dummy is a mean name!" Harry crossed his arms. "Says who?" I stuck my tounge out. "Me!" Harry blew a little raspberry. I laughed at his actions and he smiled, never stopped smiling.