Happily

*thank you guys so so much for 600 reads! Mwaaaaaaaaaaaah!! I remember when I tweeted about having 20 reads and now look :D xx

Make sure you follow my instagram and twitter

Insta: @hemmicals
Twitter: @terri5sos

Love you allllllllllllll xx*

I kept in re-reading the letter, making me smile even wider. I held the little neckalace in my hands. "You're perfect to me." I whispered, reading the engravement on the back. I look at the pictures and they're all fetus photos of us. I laugh at the one where Harry and his family took me on a trip to London and we went to Big Ben.

There was a little picture of us drinking hot chocolate.

There was one of us pelting snowballs at eachother.

"Harry..." I smile at the thought of him.

Then something popped into my head. My eyes grew wide with exitement. Oh, this is the best idea ever! I squealed in my head. I ran upstairs and took one of the pictures from the photo frame and started jolting down passionate words and feelings on the back of the picture. At the corner of the photo, i gave a little kiss, my famous signature touch, and carefully placed it in my purse.

It was almost time for the concert. I better get dressed. Or should I say, disguise.

I threw on my "fuck cancer" t-shirt and a hoodie that always sits in my closet. I put on skinny jeans, in which I never wear, unless it's on the show. I tie my hair into a messy bun and put on my black TOMS. My purse held my phone, wallet, and keys, so I was basically ready for the concert!

It was the same arena that they were in last time. By the time I got there, the sun was already setting. I walk past screaming girls, some chanting "one direction!" I overheard a few girls talk about how Harry Styles is their husband and That they're gonna marry Zayn Malik and all this and that. I kept my head down so no one would relize it's me or my whole plan would probably be ruined.

But there's one thing that could ruin everything.

How the hell am I gonna get in?

I don't wanna have people notice me. But I need to get in the arena! Dammit. Wait. Maybe this isn't over yet. Eleanor. I have her number, and she's at almost every One Direction concert. I quickly dial her number, getting a few rings that feel like she's never gonna pick up.

"Hello?" Said the Manchester girl. "Eleanor!" I nearly yelled. "Yes, Ariana! Is everything ok?" "I need your help!" "Ok, what's up?" She drags the p in up with a pop noise. "Can you help me get into the arena? I have a plan, but I can't reveal my face to Harry or anybody else here. Please! Help me out?" I basically beg her. "Sure, sure. I'll be out in a minute. Meet me in the front, ok?" I can hear her running.

I see a brunette girl run through the crowd as she spots me. "Hey, Ariana!" He heavily breathes. "Hi, El. Thanks for bringing me in." "No problem. Now let's go in before the crowd comes." She walks me towards the entrance. "You mean... This isn't the full crowd?" The point to the screaminng girls. "Oh, no it's not!" She chuckles. I mouthed a "wow" following her to backstage. "Tell me again why you don't want Harry to catch you?" Eleanor asks. "I have the perfect plan to tell Harry what I feel. It's a long story. I'll tell you later." I held my phone tightly.

"Harry, 12 o'clock!" Eleanor whisper-screamed. "Hide me or something!" I quickly say. "Just pretend you're a fan!" She turns me around, so no one can see my face.

"Don't worry, Harry, she'll come later. I know it." Louis says. "I don't know.." I hear him mumble. "Hey see you after the show, yeah?" Louis says to Eleanor. At the corner of my eye, I see them kiss and Harry rolls his eyes. "And uh.. Who's this?" I froze like a computer. "A fan." Eleanor was quick to say. "Oh, cool. Cool." Louis mysteriously says, walking away, Harry following behind him.

"That was close!" I say. "Thanks, El." I sighed in relief.

"5SOS everybody!!" I hear Niall yell from the stage. The crowd roars with cheering and clapping and a few "i love you's".

"Ariana?" A voice called. I held in my breath, relizing it was Liam. "Shhh!" I held my finger to my mouth. "What? What are you doing here?" He whispers. "I'm here to surprsie Harry!" Liam just nods, going along with the plan. "Well, I won't be telling anyone." He points his finger. Thank you, I mouthed.

"Thank you Los Angeles!" Louis screamed.

The boys all ran down, greeting some people. I slowly walk up to Harry, my head facing down. I talked in my Cat voice, so he wouldn't really reckonize me. "Hi Harry. I'm a fan of you. Could you please sign this?" I hand him the photo. "Sure, love. What's your name?" He grabs a pen out of his pocket. "Cat." I shyly say. "Cat.." He muttered, taking the photo. He doesn't do anything, but stare at it. He flips it over and starts reading the insription. His smile grows bigger and bigger every second, every word he reads.

My head was still facing down a little and I could tell he was staring at me. He lifts my china up with his fingers and removes the hoodie from my head. "Ariana." He smiles at me. "Surprise." I make a toothy grin. "You sure got me, Ari Bear." He hold my cheek in his soft hands, leaning in for a kiss. "Dontmessup!" I hear Louis cough as the other boys just laugh along with Louis. Harry just rolls his eyes, taking my wrist with him to the dressing room. "Can we join?" Louis jokes again. "Shut the hell up!" Harry slams the door as I hear faint laughing behind the walls.

Harry puts his arm over my head, leaning in to kiss me. I can hear Ed Sheeran's song "kiss me" play in my head over and over again. His plump, pink lips attach to mine, his other free hand pulling me closer to his body. His colonge smelled so good, every whiff was heaven to my nose. Our lips worked in sync, every moment was litterally perfect. The kiss had so much passion, I don't ever want this to end. I wrap my arms around his neck, playing with his soft curls, making them messy. I can feel him smile against my lips. His lips left mine, already missing his touch. He rested his forehead against mine, looking deeply into my brown eyes. He smiled, makingg him giggle a little. "What?" I smile, still playing with his hair. "Nothing." He giggles even more. I pull back and just roll my eyes at his idiodicness.

We came out of the dressing room, hand in hand with eachother. "You two are so cute!" Eleanor gushed. "Ok, enough lovey-dovey stuff, I'm hungry Niall says. "In-n-out?" Liam suggests. We all agree with little yeah's and sure's.

The rest all walk ahead of us, but Harry and I tightly holding onto eachother. I rest my head on his shoulder, loving every second.

"I love you." He says softly, kissing my head. I smile and I wrap my arms around his torso, thinking how much I love life right now.

"I love you too, Harry."

*Well... That's it. Wow guys, this has been such an amazing journey. I love you all. I remember when I got 5 reads and I was so happy I did. Haha. Thank you all for reading this, really appriciate your support! Mwah! Mwah! Aha you know me and my mwah's. Hopefully, I would write some more Hariana fanfics, what do you say? Yeah? Ok! It's settled! And uh, if you liked this book, make sure you catch my newst one, Half a heart. :) thanks xx I'd like to give thanks to my friend (she doesn't have a wattpad) for inspiring me to write this story. Also thanks to you guys for everything! I didn't even want the votes or anything, I just wanted to have you guys enjoy a nice fanfic :) but thank you. Well... See you all later loves! Byeeeee xx -terri