Harry's

Once we arrived at Harry's, his mum had hot chocolate made for us on the table. She was out getting groceries, so she was kind enough to make us drinks. "Oh yeah! Hot chocolate!" Harry dropped his backpack on the ground and ran to the kitchen table. I laughed as i walked over to grab my beverage. "Anne is so sweet." I smile, taking a small sip from my drink. I smile again, thinking the hot choco was delicious. Harry got a text from somone and he looked up towards me. "what?" i ask taking another sip from my drink. "Is it ok if the boys come over? I promise you won't be like the 3rd wheel or anything!" Harry says, typing something on his phone. "...the boys as in, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam?" I ask. "Yeah." Harry nodded, still focused on the screen. "Sure, but why are you asking me? It's your house." i walk over to the sink to put the cup away. "Well i know you don't really like them." Harry closes his phone and puts it in his pocket. "Why wouldn't i like them? They're pretty chill. I just don't really talk to them as much, you know?" i explain. "Are you guys having band practice?" I ask. "Yeah, that's ok?" Harry smiles. "Of course!" I awkwardly stand in the middle of his kitchen.

10 minutes later, i hear a knock at the door, it was probably, the boys. i open the door and i was correct. "Oh hey ariana." Niall says coming in. He had a guitar in his hands. He's always glued to that thing. He'll play it everywhere and anytime. He's also irish, that makes him even cooler. He moved here a couple of years ago and him and harry get along pretty well. I thought they loved eachother for that one time because they were so close. Then came in zayn, louis, and liam. Zayn always had a thing for me. He was a real nice lad, but he really wasn't my type. He's really shy, i prefer confident boys. Like harry. But harry's my best friend. I would never fall in love with him. That's just mad.