Victorious

I woke up in the morning to the sound of my phone ringing. I yawn and run my eyes, answering the call. Who would call me at 8 am? I thought. "Hello?" I ask in a raspy voice. "Good morning, Ariana." Bethany said. "Oh, top of the morning to you." I reply back, getting out of bed. "We have busy things to do today. I suggest you get ready and meet me at the place where we held auditions. Got it?" She instructed. "Yeah." I look through my closet for today's outfit. "What exaxtly are the busy things today?" I flip through my clothes. "Well, you're gonna meet the creator of the show and the cast of the show." She explains. "Oh, sounds good." I reply. "Yes, now well, I'll let you get ready. See you." She says before hanging up.

I found a t-shirt and shorts for today. I walked into my bathroom, looking in the mirror. I was still in shock of my new hair. I sigh and knew it can't be undone. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair, then got dressed. I still wish Ellie was here. Things were kinda more fun her. Even if she did pull me into this crap. But it might not be that bad... I could use some money right now, and this job would be ok to make a few bucks here and there.

I took my phone and keys, grabbing a protein bar on my way out. I could care less about breakfast, it's definately not the most important meal for me, anyways. I walked into the building's parking lot, going to my new car. Ellie purchased it for me when she was here. I loved it to death, but I don't even know how to drive a car like this. Back in England, the driver's seat was on the passenger's side. It kinda makes it harder to drive. But I have to deal with it one way or another because I really hate taking taxi's. The roads are also different, I keep on forgetting I'm in the colonies! I always drive on the wrong side and I get in trouble by the police.

I drive to the place where they held the auditions. As i walk over to the entrance, i see this curly haired boy with glasses. He looked a little geeky if you ask me. He opened the door for me, seeing Bethany stand there with a clipboard in her hands. "Right on time, you two." She says writing something down. You two...? I thought. Does that mean the kid next to me is one of my cast members? "The others are waiting, come with me." Bethany guides us through the building. In a big room, sat 2 lads and 3 lasses. I sat myself down and the geeky boy sat next to me. I felt awkward, being the only red head in the room. Well, one of the girls had blue dyes in her hair, but it's not like mine. Mine was my whole head! I felt uncomfortable actually.

"Hi, my name is Dan. Nice to meet you all. You may or may not have heard of me before, but I was the creator of Icarly. Have you all seen it before?" He says. A few people nod and one of the boys just sat there. "Ok. So as you all know, the show's called Victorious. It's about this girl, Tori, who comes to a performing arts school with her older sister, Trina. Tori meets new friends and has crazy experiences here and there. Get it?" Dan smiles at all of us. "Yeah." "Got it." "Cool." I heard a couple people mumble.

"Good. Now we're all gonna meet our cast mates. You." He points to a brunette girl with healthy lookong cheekbones. "Me?" She shyly asks. "Yes. Please introduce yourself." Dan orders. "Ok.." She slowly standa up. "My name's Victoria Justice. Nice to meet you guys." She smiles and sits back down quickly. Dan eyes the next person, which was a boy sitting next to Victoria. He had long hair. "My name is Avan Jogia. Pleasure working with you." He nods his head. The next boy stands up. "Sup, name's Leon Thomas the 3rd, but you don't need to include the 3rd part obviously." He says. I could tell he was a little nerveous about today. "My name is Elizabeth Gillies. You can call me liz." The girl with blue hair strips sat back down. "I'm Danielle Monet." She smiles in confidence. "Hi, I'm Matt Bennett." The geeky boy says. It was my turn. "I'm Ariana Grande." I say sitting back down. "Are you British?" Victoria asks. "Yeah.." I say shyly. "Cool." They all mumble. I smile and turn back to Dan. "Ok, so we all got to know the names so far." He clasps his hands together. He continued about the show and all the props that needed to be ready, the schedule times, and all this and that. We studied the script, and since it was the first scence, everyone basically knew their lines. We even began the second. "Ok, i highly think we're prepared to film some scences tomorrow." Dan said. Everyone agreed to that and we were excused from the meeting. "Hey! Ariana... Is it?" Victoria runs over to me. "Oh, hello." I smile at her. "Here's my number. Call me so we could get together." She hands me a little piece of paper with her digits. "Thanks, I'll make sure to ring you up later." I smile and walk to my car. As I was about to start the engine, I get a text from someone. It's Louis.