The next day

The next day, i wait at the bus stop for Harry. It was cold and it looked like it was about to snow. "Ariiiiiiiii!" I hear that familiar voice to the right side. "Harrrrrryyyyyy!" I laugh as i turn to run to him. "Morning love." He says. "I bought you coffee." "Thank you, Harry." I smile and happily accept the drink. We stand at the bus stop together, and some other kids walk and wait as well.

The bus finally came, i was freezing. I got on with Harry and we sat in the back, as usual. "Harry!" Louis, one of Harry's bestest mates comes by. "Hey louis." Harry waves and smiles. God, those dimples get me everytime. "Hi Ariana." Louis turns to me. "hi lou." 8 awkwardly say and put my head down. I never really talked to louis. He was a nice kid and all, but he was also really strange. I always wondered if he was different... You know. Like.. Gay? nah.

The ride felt longer today for some reason, the bus started to get cold and Harry could see. he wrapped his arms around me to keep me warm, making me blush a bit. we finally arrived at school, and i can't believe i'm saying this, but thank god we're here. At least it has heating. i was dying of coldness! Harry had to go to class, which was math and i had to go to history. great. i just love history, with Mr. Whitmore. she was always so strict, you can't even yawn without getting sent to the principle's office. And to make things even worse, she's so boring with her plain voice and dim room.

Luckily the day went by fast. As the final bell rang, i jumped out of my seat and ran out the class. "It's finally winter break!" i cheered to my friend, ellie. she laughed tugged at her backpack strap. Just as i was about to say something, Harry came out of the door and greeted me and ellie. "see ya" ellie waved and left. "she hates me, doesn't she?" Harry bit his bottom lip and raised his eyebrow. "No..." I trailed the O. "Stop lying, ari." he playfully punched my arm. "Ow!" I made a face at him and we both laughed. "should we head back to my house?" he made that goofy smile he always makes. i pulled out my phone and checked the time. "yeah." i say putting my iphone away as we started to walk in the snow to his house.