Judge's house

They boys were in the x-factor or a couple of weeks now. They were in boot camp now. They went to the judge's house and performed torn.

"I thought I saw a girl, brought to life." Liam began the song. "She was warm, she came around, she was dignified. She showed me what it was to cry." Liam sang, looking at the ground. "You couldn't be that girl I adore. You don't seem to know, don't seem to care, or what your heart is for. But I don't know her anymore." Liam finished

Harry then stepped, next to Liam. "There's nothing left, I used to cry. My conversation has run dry. That's what's going on. Nothing's fine i'm torn." The rest of the boys joined in singing ooooh's to match the song. Harry continued,"i'm all out if faith, this is how I feel. Cold and I am shamed, lying naked on the floor. Illuions never change" harry sang. The camera view all the boys singing oooh's then there was Louis. Bobbing his head smiling. "Into something real. I'm wife awake and i can see the perfect sky is torn. You're a little late, and i'm already torn.." "I'm already torn.." Zayn echoed. "There's nothing left, i used to cry. My inspiration has run dry. And that's what's going on, nothing's fine i'm torn. You're a little late. I'm already torn.." Harry sang. "I'm already torn." Zayn echoed again. "Torn.." Zayn finished.

Simon said that thier performance was good and let them through. They all hugged and Liam ran over to Simon to give him a massive hug. They were all so happy. Harry called me right away. "Ariana! Did you see? We got through!" Harry said. "Yes! I just saw it! You all look so, so happy!" I said through the line. "Thanks for being there for us." He says, i can even feel him smile on the other line. "Well, i got to go. Talk to you later ari bear." He says before hanging up.