Pilot

"Ok Ariana, places!" Dan shouts. We are entering our 4th week of filming the show. It was my scene when i first meet Tori, played by my new friend, Victoria.

"Annnnnd... Action!" Dan motions his hand to tell us the scene began.

I nerveously trot down the stairs, beginning my scene. I had poofy, curly, red hair bouncing with me as I enter the main hall of the so called school, Hollywood Arts.

"Hey! Um, could yo-" Victoria began. My eyes grew wide, as it says in the script that they do, "Oh my god! You're Tori, right?" I say with my best American accent. "Uh-huh." She smiles. "You were so awesome in the big showcase!" I smile back. "Thanks." "My name's Cat." I introduce my character. "Oh, like the animal." She points out. I jump back and yell," What's that supposed to mean?!" Victoria's eyes travel up and down. "Nothing, I love cats." She acts out smiling again. "Me too!" I get back in the little happy mood. "They're so cute!" I finish my line walking away.

Phew! I finished my scene. What a rush I thought.

"Ariana, you did amazing!" Bethany walks me towards Dan. "Thanks." I rub my hands together, still shaking a little.

"Nice work, good, good." Dan pats my shoulder. "Now get ready, ok? You're next part is coming up real soon." He instructed. "Someone re-do her makeup and hair! Her hair's getting flat!" He orders. The hairstylists rushes over to me and teases my hair a bit and adds some hairspray. "You look beautiful." The hairstylists compliments. I smile shyly, not knowing how to exactly reply.

I enter the classroom/set and began doing the acting again. I was supposed to look like it's just a normal day of a crazy school. "Oh my god, there's a fire!" The actor of the main teacher yells. Everyone starts fake screaming as they continued with the scence.

.....

They shot the part where we did the improv lesson. Liz is supposed to pick me, another person, and her character's boyfriend, oh and Tori.

I rush up to the mink stage, almost tripping. I stand there awkwardly watching my new co-workers do their scenes.

I sit down, behind Liz and next to the actor boy. I had my hands on the floor, watching Liz and Avan along with the boy. The boy and I jumped from the floor. "Again?" He says in a sqeaky voice. *i couldn't make out what she said in her line, so think of one up or something, I don't care.*

"I got us a dog!" Liz smiles. "Yay!" I bend down and pet Vic. "Uh-oh, looks like this dog has bugs in her fur." Liz strokes Vic's hair, or should I say.. Fur. The boy and I back away and yelp like little kids,"ew!" "Uh.. Woof?" Victoria acts. "Don't worry kids. i read on the internet that coffee gets rid of fur bugs." Liz takes one of the student's beverage. "Maybe you shouldn't-" avan's character begins. "Jade." Leon calls. Liz poured the coffee all over Victoria's head. Do it for the scene i thought in my head, trying not to laugh. It was kinda like, do it for the vine. Me and my stupid jokes.

Victoria runs out of the room as it says in the script.

I run out after Matt says his line. "You guys, Physowitz really wants everyone back in class!" I let my red curls bounce on my shoulders. "And you really wanted a date to the prom last year, but you didn't get one.. Did you?" The puppet sitting on Matt's hand "says". "What's that supposed to mean?!" I say my line. "Rex!" Matt yells. "Tell your puppet to quit being mean to me!" I complain. "Don't call him a puppet!" Matt says back. "That's an offensive term!" We finish the little act-fight.

......

"It's true." I pop back after Leon talks to Vic. "That normal's boring?" She asks. "No! That no one asked me to the prom.." I say before running back leaving Victoria.

.....

We shot the next scene. It was an alphabet lesson-act. Victoria's character had to pick the actors that will particapate in this. She chose leon, me, avan, and jade.

"Please, go take a shower." Victoria rebelliously says to Liz's character. "Quit telling me what to do." She says back. "Relax girls. Let's all try to get along." Avan says calmly. My character, has to say something that doesn't go along with the alphabet. "Totally!" I smile. "Ehh! Cat, it had to start with and "S"." The teacher-actor points out. We continue the rest of the scene, having Vic and Liz ramble. Liz lost and Vic won, having her give a quick kiss to Liz's character's boyfriend. "Man I love this school." Victoria gushes.

"Cut!" Dan yells. "That was amazing ladies and gents!" He says. "We'll be relesing this show next Saturday, so make sure you catch yourself on the screen at home." He begins clapping and we all join in, absolutely proud of ourselves for completing the first show of Victorious.