Celebrity crushes

It had already been about 5 months since the first show of Victorious and I feel so proud of myself for making it this far. I made enough money to move into a nicer home here. I made so many new friends, they're all so lovely. I also got myself a wonderful boyfriend, Jai brookes. He's the cutie from that band, Janoskians. I've been working on music for sometime now, and so far, no luck. The song's title is, Put Your Hearts Up. Still working on it aha.

Victoria's at my house flipping through channels and eating from the nutella jar. She seemed to have a show that caught her attention, and it definately caught mine as well. "Oh my god! It's One Direction!" She squeled. I have yet to tell her that I actually know them. I don't think she's really ready. But all in all, the main reason I don't want people to know Harry and they others were my mates back then is because I don't want people to like me because I'm his friend. I want them to like me for being me.

"So, what kind of movies you all like watching?" The interviewer asked, giving the mic to Harry. "Well.. My all time favorite movie is love actually." "Really?" "Yeah, I used to watch it with my best friend all the time. I miss those days alot." He explains. The interviewer moved on to Liam. I sat there with a straight face. My mouth was open just a little. "Ariana, you alright?" Victoria asks. "What? Oh! Oh, yeah just fine!" I chuckle awkwardly. "Uh-huh.. Ok." She gives me a little glare. Oh no. She's up to something. "You know. Everytime anyone mentions Harry Styles, you zone out. You look like you've just seen a ghost." She's on to me. Crap. What to do, what to do. Should I tell her? Should I make up a last minute lie? I know it's not a big deal, but it kinda is to me! "You like him, don't you." She pulls that infamous spongebob face. "Celebrity crush, right..?" I ask, making sure that's what she means. "Yeah." "Ohhhh... Yup. He's my celeb crush." I say, quotating "celeb crush". I laugh along with her, happy she didn't know about my past with him.