Gotcha

I woke up to a beautiful Saturday morning, exited to be at the park writing songs with Ellie. It's a great way to spend time with your best friend on your day off.

I'm so exited that my music career is taking off. I just released my newest single, The Way feat. Mac Miller, the insanely talented rapper. But I'm also sad that the show, Victorious, is just about to land. I've met so many new friends and I hope I get to meet even more on my journey to success. I'm also gonna miss seeing them every morning. But even if the show ended, that doesn't mean we won't stop talking to eachother.

I smile and get out of bed, hopping into the shower. I let the warm water run down my body and now brown hair. I missed this hair and I'm so happy to have it back.

"You give me that kind of something want it all the time, need it everyday." I sang, while getting out of the shower. I put on my pink dress and the neckalace Harry had gifted me. I walk down the stairs, grabbing and apple before I leave to go to the park.

I decide to walk, since it was such a glorious morning. I put on my miss me flats and stroll down my neighborhood. I see a few girls squeal seeing me walk across the street. "It's Ariana Grande!" I waved back and simply smiled. I kept of walking, taking a bite out of my apple.

I sat down at the Park's bench, the area I was supposed to meet Ellie. I checked the time and she was 10 minutes late. She's never late for anything. And I mean anything. Back at home, she was never late or absent for school. She was always the first one at the lunch line. Even for the doctor's, she was always right on time. This is probably the first time she's ever late.

Oh well.

I could just be on my phone while I wait for Ellie. A few minutes later, someone takes a seat on the bench as well. I didn't take a glimpse of the person, but just at quick look. He was on his phone too, having a soccor ball next to his leg.

I got a text from Ellie that said, "gotcha ;)" gotcha? What's that supposed to mean? The boy next to me got a message too and he mumbled, gotcha in a confused way.

I take a closer look at the boy this time. He looks about my age, with fluffy curls covering his eyes. His features look alot like Harry. Wait. My heart stopped for a second. That can't be Harry... Louis told me he went back home to visit family. Hold on, hold on. Did Ellie set us up here? Wait, Did Ellie and Louis set us up? I'm so confused. My mind was litterally gonna explode. Ellie and Louis probably made a plan to have harry and I meet up to talk things out and that "gotcha" text was telling me that- "Ariana?" The boy next to interruped my train of thoughts. I froze there, nearly dropping my phone. I manage to turn my head to the voice that called me. "Harry.." I make a toothy smile, trying to be kind, but on the inside, I was a mess.

"Hi." He quietly says. "Hey." My eyes wander off, trying to not make eye contact with him. He takes off his sunglasses, making it harder to not look into his green eyes. I was nerveously tapping my foot, having small anxiety twisting in my stomach.

"Do you think they set us up?" He turns his body towards me, putting his feet on the available space on the bench. "I don't know, maybe I guess?" I quickly say. I don't wanna talk to him, yet I do. It's so confusing, I don't even know what I wanna do. "Huh.." He nods, looking off into the distance. "You wanna play football with me?" He holds up the black and white ball in his soft hands. "I don't know.." I shrug. "I'm not very good at sports." Harry chuckles lightly,"Don't worry, love. I suck too, according to Louis and the others." "But I have nice shoes on! I can't afford the get them dirty." I raise my left foot, showing him my flats. "Then take them off." He suggests. I sigh in defeat because he won't stop bothering me until I agree to play football with him. I kick off my flats and get up, following Harry to the grass.

He rolls the ball over to me and I just stand there, staring at the object. "Kick it." Harry eyes the ball. "I know." I glare at him, preparing to kick the ball. I back up a little and swing my foot at the ball, making it go over and past Harry. He turns to chase the rolling ball. He came back, holding it in between him arms. "For a girl who says she can't play football, she can play." He makes a toothy grin, pointing his finger at me. "It's all in the ankle." I wriggle my foot as I laugh at my comment. Harry just smirks and kicks the ball back to me. I just pass it back, not wanting to make him run that far.

After a while, we got bored and laid on the grass, heads pressed agianst eachother, cloud watching. "That looks like a rabbit." I point at the sky. "And that looks like a heart." Harry points at the heart shaped cloud. He takes out his iphone and snaps a picture of the cloud. "Love is like heaven, or that's cloud 9." Harry continued with his cheesy captions. "I love you." He said. "Simple, but effective." He laughs, typing in the caption.

I love you too, I thought.