The louis text

It's the first day of december. It's also officially been 6 months since the video of me singing went viral. I can't believe I went from 5 subscribers to almost a million. I kinda owe it to Harry. Harry... It almost makes me cry to even think of him anymore. He hasn't talked me since then. He says he's a busy boy, but I just think he doesn't like me anymore. He never comes home and even if he does, he never tells me. I always talk to the other boys, but I don't know why Harry stopped talking to me. If he's so busy, then why do the others have time to chat with me.

"Ariana, take out the trash and please clean the driveway!" Mum orders, snapping me out of my thinking. "Ok." I sigh and manage to lift my body off of my bed. "Stupid trash.." I mumble as i grab my coat and take the trash out. "Hey Ariana." Says a kid from school, walking his dog. I always forget his name, but who am I kidding? I forget everyone's name. I'm not very social anymore. I'm even thinking of dropping out of school. "Hello." I try to be polite and greet him back. He just nods and turns back to walking his pet.

I then grab the shovel and scoop the snow out of the driveway. It took me 20 minutes to finish, the snow today wasn't that bad. I put the shovel back and head inside. "I'm gonna go out to run some errands, you stay home, got it?" Mum says grabbing her keys. "Yes mum, oh and remember to buy me some fruits." I say. "Ok." I hear her say as she walks to the garage.

When she leaves, I slump on the couch turning on the T.v. There was nothing to watch execpt for Icarly. That show was weird, but I kinda liked it. I check my phone and I got a text from Louis.

Louis: Hi
Me: hey lou :)
Lou: what's up?
Me: watching tv
Lou: cool. What show
Me: icarly
Lou: lame
Me: theres nothing else to watch
Lou: oh
Me: yeah

This was getting awkward.

Lou: so anyways, hows life?
Me: good, good
Lou: cool, anyone miss us from school?
Me: i do! Lol but yeah alot of people do
Lou: aw tell them we miss them loads
Me: i will
Lou: haha thanks :) is school ok?
Me: yeah, but i might be thinking about dropping out
Lou: Why!!??
Me: eh idk
Lou: oh ah well haha
Me: hows the fame?
Lou: horrid
Me: how so?
Lou: paps, fake rumors, all that shit :/
Me: oh. What kind of rumors?
Lou: ever heard of larry?
Me: no
Lou: me+ harry

I even got the chills reading Harry's name.

Me: oh what about it?
Lou: that's larry. Some fans think we're dating!
Me: Hahah!
Lou: that's not funny!
Me: lol sorry but it is to me
Lou: whatever
Lou: listen, ari, i gotta go, its my turn to go into the recording studio bye xx nice talking to you :)

It kinda felt like louis wanted to talk about something. Whatever. It's probably not even important.