Little letter

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Harry's beautiful jawline. The T.V. was blue and the DVD letters were hitting the corners of the screen. I get up to turn off the DVD player, when two strong arms hold me back. "Morning." Harry says in a raspy voice. "Hi." I giggle as Harry releases me from his firm grip. "Hungry?" I ask as I place the DVD back into the box. "Not really. I have a meeting today, a few interviews here and there, then soundcheck." He rubs the back of his neck, hands going to his curls, making them messy. "Well, that doesn't mean you can't eat a little. Seems like you have a busy schedule. You should get some energy." I waltz to the kitchen, Harry following like a lost puppy. "Well, maybe a bowl of cereal." He unlocks his phone, typing something. I could almost tell what he was typing in. Victoria says I'm the best texter she's ever met. And I can tell what people are typing. Seems to me, He's saying something about staying at my house and he'll be at the meeting soon. He must be messaging one of the boys.

"Here you go." I place the bowl of cereal on the table and handing him a spoon. "Thank you." He digs in to the lucky charms, eating the marshmallows first. "You wanna come to the concert tonight?" He finishes the cereal. That was quick. I think about it for a moment, my mind debating if I should go or not. It'd be nice to go to one of their concerts again. I get to see Eleanor, that really sweet Manchester girl. I bet she's really intelligent because she goes to one of the best Universities In England.

"Oh, c'mon! It'll be fun!" Harry pleads. "Yeah, sure..." I mumble, still unsure of my answer. He checks the time on his phone. "I better go now." He gets up and put the empty bowl in the sink. "Want me to drive you?" I ask. "Nah, Zayn's gonna pick me up at the park in about 10 minutes. But thanks." Harry says, walking out the door. I nod and begin to close the door but Harry's voice stopped me. "Ariana! I almost forgot!" He runs back to my doorstep. "This is for you." He gives me a rather heavy envelope. "Oh, ok. Thanks." I say in almost a whisper. He smiles and makes his journey to the park. I close the door and sit on my staircase, staring at the envelope.

I carefully open the flap, hearing some rip sounds. Inside was a handwritten letter by Harry, an expensive looking neckalace and a few photos of Harry and I in the old days. One's I've never really seen of. I read the letter first, holding the elegant-looking paper.

Dear Ariana,

What makes you beautful is the way you always be yourself. It's gotta be you, my true love. The one thing I love most about you is that you are utterly perfect, even if you don't think so. I can love you more than this, and I will prove it no matter how much it takes. I love it when we stay up all night watching movies and just talking about random stuff. I wish I can tell you everything that I love about you, but that would take years to finish. Tell me a lie, but I'll never leave your side. Even if you're taken, I want you to be happy. Everything about you is, again, perfect. We keep on making the same mistakes, but if I'm with you along the way, it's fine by me. I would risk my life to save you tonight because you stole my heart, right from the start.

I wanna live while we're young with you. I just wanna kiss you under the moonlight, and tell you all your little things that make you who you are. So c'mon, c'mon, join me, yeah? I wanna be your last first kiss on your peach pink lips. You hear that? That's my heart thumping, nearly giving me a heart attack.

*a/n i'm not putting rock me in this letter #sorrynotsorry*

Nothing in this world would change my mind on the feelings I feel about you. I would tell you how gorgeous you look tonight over again. I'll always be back for you. No matter how much hate you get, just know that they don't know about us my summer love.

Yours truly,
Harry