The night

The boys wrote a few more songs and it turned out pretty good. We all went down to the kitchen to grab a snack and of course Niall hoarded all the food.

*a/n its gonna be a little carroty but i'm writing this as them in the past so deal with it or gtfo*

"Niall gimme some chips." Louis demanded. He gave louis "the look" as in he won't even give a crumb. "Hell no." Niall said with a mouthfull of chips. Louis, being the sassy one here, tackled Niall trying to grab hold of the bag. The other boys laughed and Zayn chanted,"fight fight!" I got a text from my mum and she said she'll be out of town for a couple days or so.

Me: can i come with you?
Mum: no love, its a very important buisness trip, i cannot take you. Sorry.
Me: oh ok. But whom will i be staying with?
Mum: your uncle roger
Me: but uncle roger is mean to me!
Mum: Ariana he's the only one that will take you while i'm gone
Me: but can i stay at Harry's? I promise i'll behave and all
Mum: no
Me: please???
Mum: ariana, i'm not gonna let you stay at a boy's house! Harry is a good person, but no. The final answer is no.
Me: mommmm please? He's a good person! Like you said!!
Mum: well..
Me: please? I really don't wanna stay with uncle roger :/
Mum: fine. but if his mum is ok with it, then you may stay.
Me: thnx mummy!!! Love ya!!

And with that, i closed my iphone and walked over to Harry. "my mum's gonna be gone for a few days and i didn't wanna stay at my uncle'a because you know, he's a real douche to me. Is it ok if i stay at your place?" I place my hands in my sweater pocket. Harry was quiet for a moment, making me a little worried. I truly didn't want to be at my uncle's home. It's a living nightmare. "Yeah, sure." Harry finally said, making me breathe in relief. "Oh thank you!!" I jumped a little. "I'll ask my mum when she gets home, yeah?" Harry looks at me. "Yeah." I say back. Louis, now holding the bag of chips, and i'm guessing he won that little fight, "oooh harry get some!" He teased. "Shut up." Harry knocked the bag to the ground. "You lil sh-" louis began, but i interruped. "You guys grow up.." I giggled. "This isn't the last you'll hear from me styles!" Louis points to harry and turns around and walked to the living room all sassy. Once louis was gone, i turned to Harry and we both laughed. "Don't wanna mess with him." I smiled. Harry smiled as well, and i poked him dimples.

The boys all left, and harry's mum came home with lots of food. "Mum!" Harry threw his arms around her. "Harry! What is happening?" Anne laughed and put the groceries away. "What took you so long?" Harry crosses his arms. "I went to different places and all." Anne walks over to the sink. "Hi anne." I waved. "Oh, hello ariana. Will you be joining us for dinner this evening?" Anne takes out the plates and utensils. "Well..." I began "is it ok if ariana stays for a few days?" Harry quickly says. "Oh, of course!" Anne begins. "But why must i ask?" She continues. "My mum will be on a buisness trip." I bite my bottom lip. "Well, i'm happy you'll be with us for the next few days!" Anne smiles and turns back to get more plates. "Thank you." I say before i go to the living room to tell my mum that i will be staying at Harry's. I called her and told her that Anne agreed to the plan. "Splendid!" Mum cheers. "Well, i already left home, so you might need to walk home to get your clothes and all. Don't forget your toothbrush, and hairbrush, oh and extra clothes too, don't forget your-" "mum i know what to pack." I laugh. "Well, you know you are really forgetful sometimes." Mum says at the other line. "Ok, ok haha." "Love you ariana." Mum says. "Love ya too!" I say, then hang up.