X-factor vibes

A cold january, day, it was time for the boys to go on the x-factor. Harry called me up a couple times. He was nerveous. He kept on telling me he wanted to bail out and go back to bed. I told him that he came this far. He's not gonna let it all slip away. I turned on the television, going to the channel the x-factor was on. There were a couple of other groups auditioning, some stunk and others were pretty good. Simon said some pretty rude stuff, but he's doing his job. I nearly jumped out of my couch when i saw One Direction come out to greet Simon. "Hello boys." He says. "Hi." Louis smiles. "Your names?" Simon asks. "Lets start off with the curly one." "I'm Harry styles." "I'm Niall Horan." "Louis tomlinson." "Liam Payne." "And i'm Zayn Malik." "Nice. Nice to meet you. "And what song will you guys be singing today?" Simon asks. "My friend, Ariana wrote it. It's called ,what makes you beautiful."

*a/n ok so, i know what makes you beautiful wasn't an x-factor performance and all, it was their 1st single, but that's how my storyline goes, so deal with it.*

"A song written by a friend? Well, i'd love to hear it now, you may all begin." Simon smiles.

"You're insecure." Liam begins.
"Don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the door-or-or. Don't need makeup, to coverup. Being the way that you are is enough-ough-ough."

"Everyone else in the room can see it. Everyone else but you." Harry sings.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell, you don't know oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful! If only you saw what I can see, you'll understand why I want you so despretely. Right now i'm looking at you and I can't believe, you don't know oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful. That's what makes you beautiful!" They all sang beautifully.

"Well boys.. That was a smashing song, smashing voices, it blew me away." Louis said.

"Singing a written song is very tricky, you know? But all of you got that potential. I'd like to see you perform again." Nicole smiles at the boys.

"So are you boys only 16 and 18?" Katy asks. They all nod. "Well, all of you being that young at age, you're all really good. The song, i mean, i really don't think you should have sang that, maybe a different one today." Katy says over some boos. "But i like you all, you have good voices, and you all got a seed of making your way to it." Katy finishes. Then it was Simon's turn.

"I think you lads were not prepared for the day. The song was good, but singing it acapella was not a good idea. But you all have good voices. Very talented. Young. Fresh. I like you all." Simon says. I take a sigh of relief that they got good review from the judges.

"I'm gonna say yes." Louis says.
"Yes, you're in." Nicole claps.
"I'm gonna say you're in. Don't let us down boys!" Katy smiles
"Boys, I can't wait to see you all perform again." Simon finally says. "So that's a yes?" Niall asks, looking so happy. "Yes, you're all in." Simon says. Niall probably jumped 6 feet into the air yelling thank you. "Thank you so much!!" Louis gushes, pulling all of them into a massive hug. The audience claps for them all and they walk backstage to meet their families and friends.

I jumped out if my sofa yelling yes. Mum came downstairs asking if they made it through. "YES!!" I jumped. Right away, Harry called me. "We made it!!!!!!!" Harry screaming into the phone. "I know! I just watched it!!" I smiled. "Ahhh!! I'm so happy! I'll call you later ari bear! Miss ya! Bye!" And with that, Harry hung up the phone.