One direction

"Hey boys." Harry came down the stairs. They all greeted harry and zayn asked,"so mate, what are we practicing today?" "I don't know. Maybe some vocal warm-ups, some of that crap and all." Harry put his hands in his pockets. "We could write a new song." Niall suggested. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." Liam replies. "What do you think?" "Yeah, sure." harry looks at me. "Wanna help us write a song?" He says to me. I nod awkwardly and follow them to harry's room. "Lets brainstorm boys." Liam sat on the bed. 1 minute passed. 2. 3. Louis then jumps off the floor and sings "Baby" by justin bieber. The boys erupt with laughter and i manage to laugh quietly to myself. "Ok, ok, lets get serious now." Liam stares at louis, eyeing him to sit down and focus. "I think i got something in mind.." I say so quietly, i can't believe that Harry could hear that. "What is it?" He turns to me. "The lyrics are kinda bad but..." I trail off. "Oh c'mon ari, it can't be that bad!" Louis says. "Ok." I finally say. "You're insecure. Don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the door. Don't need makeup. To cover up. Being the way that you are is enough." I say. "Wow." Zayn says. "That was great!" Niall smiles. "Thanks guys." I smile at the ground. Niall starts playing with his guitar, trying to find the right beat to the song i just thought of. We tested so many beats, but they didn't work for the song. It took us an hour until we found the right sound for it. "Ariana, you do the honors and sing the song first." Louis says looking at me. "Me?" I ask in surprise. "Yes you!" He replies with a hint of sass. "But i can't sing!" I protest. "Why can't harry do it?" I point to the curly haired one across from me. "No, you should do it." Harry agrees with louis. "Ok.. But don't complain if you're ears hurt.." I says quietly. Niall begins to play the song and i hold in my breath and start singing. "You're insecure. Don't know what for. you're turning heads when you walk through the door-or-or. don't need makeup, to cover up. Being the way that you are is enough-ough-oguh." I open my eyes and all of them are staring at me in awe. "Was i that bad?" I sigh. "No. You-yo." Liam was speechless. "You're amazing." Zayn manages to say. "It's just the way you sing, you have a gift!" Louis puts his hand on my shoulder. "You should try out for the x-factor or something!" Niall says. "Oh c'mon guys. Don't lie. You know i stink at singing.. I couldn't even sing to save my life." I disagree with their compliments. Harry laughs to himself and finally says "no ari. You have a gift. You're voice is like an angel. Soon, just singing to 5 people, will turn into 5,000,000 people. I bet even more!" Harry says, looking at the ground, smiling. I never really thought about singing before. Let alone performing. "You really think so?" I say looking up. "Yeah." Harry looks deep into my brown eyes. The boys nod in agreement. I smile to myself, just thinking about what Harry said.