Victoria's house

It was already Saturday, the day our show officially airs. "Are you exited?" Victoria squeals. "Yeah!" I say, happily in my normal accent. "What's it like over in England?" She asks, still surprised I'm British. "Cold, snowy. Nothing comapared to sunny California." I explain, grabbing another cookie. I was at her home, and she invited me over. "Oh. I've always dreamed of going to England. What part are you from?" She plays with the hem of her sweater. "Cheshire." I proudly say. "Hey! That's where that Harry Style's kid is from. You know them?" She smiles. Harry. I laugh in my head. She doesn't even know it. Yep, I really know them. In fact, I have all their numbers, they're all my best mates. "Yep, that boyband." I fake smile. I didn't wanna let anyone know that Harry was my childhood friend. He even deleted the tweet of the link to my video. "Oh, hey, it's starting!" Vic turns over to her T.v., turning up the volume.

Once the show ended, I got a call from a few friends back home. Lots of texts too. My old friend, Lauren texted me that she just saw me on her screen and my friend, Michael was so proud of me for hitting the acting job. "I just saw you." Ellie calls. I laugh," Oh really? Did I do ok?" I ask. "Ok? No. You did amazing!" She answers. "I'm so proud of you, love! I just know you're gonna be on the big screen some day!" She sounded like my mother. "Well, I gotta go. Talk to you later El." I hung up the phone turning my attention to the T.v., now having the show Big Time Rush on.