Two hearts

When it was nearly 3, i heard the doorbell ring. I almost had a heart attack, having thoughts going crazy in my head.

I welcomed Jai in, Ellie introducing herself before she left to go make tea in the kitchen.

There was a complete silence between us. It's never like this. Usually we always talk and be our crazy selves, but today. It's different. "So, what'd you need to talk about?" Jai brings up. I mumble an "oh yeah" under my breath pretending I forgot about why I wanted him over.

"Last night, after the concert. Harry.. He..." It's like my mind is telling me not to say kiss. It's like it's going against me at a time like this. "He.. Harry has.." I stuttered, making Jai worried. "Ariana. Are you ok? Tell me." He put his arm around me, looking into my now teary eyes. "Harry kissed me lasr night and I kissed him back. I think I love him." I blurted out. I meant to say I kissed Harry. Not that I love him. Seriously, my mind hates me right now. "Oh." Was all Jai could say before scooting back a little. "Are you mad.. At me?" I ask wiping a tear from my eye with my sweater. "No." He said plainly. "Are you mad at Harry?" I ask. "Of course not." Jai said with more emotion. "I'm not mad at all. Of course I love you. I always will. But maybe we aren't meant to be. I mean, Harry gave you a kiss and you kissed him back. I can't control what you do. You're heart wants him. And I'm totally ok with it. As long as you're happy, then I'm happy." Jai kisses my head. "Thanks." I hug him, mumbling into the crook of his neck. "But.. He better treat you right. You deserve the best." He hugs me even tighter. "And that's why I love you." I look up to his beautiful eyes.

"Nawwww!" I hear Ellie's voice come from the kitchen. Jai and I both laugh, laying into eachother's arms for the rest of the afternoon.

"It feels good the tell the truth." I tell Ellie, sitting next to her on the couch. She just smiles at the ground, not saying anything. "What?" I chuckle looking at her in a weird way. "There's something that I wanna tell you." She smiles. "What is it?" I turn my whole body towards her. "I'm moving over here!" She squeals, clapping her hands. "Oh my god! When?!" I jump up and down making my curls bounce. "Next month! I talked to my mum and she donated money to me so I could buy a decent flat and all!" She wraps her hands together into a ball figure. "I can't wait!" I say. This is a great way to cheer me up after a breakup between the true person I loved the most. Jai. Forever in my heart.

Later that night, I texted Louis telling him what happened today.

Me: i broke up with my boyfriend :/
Lou: oh.. Why?
Me: didn't harry tell you?
Lou: no.. What?
Me: we kissed after the concert!
Lou: wait what?
Me: kissed
Lou: what?! He never told me
Me: well now you know
Lou: so.. Lemme get this straight. You broke up with your boyfriend because you kissed harry?
Me: pretty much
Lou: but.. Why??
Me: the guilt lou. The guilt was eating me up. I couldnt handle it.
Lou: ohhh
Lou: so what now
Me: idk
Lou: are you gonna confess to harry that you like hime
Me: idk sure?
Lou: better do it quick
Me: why?
Lou: rumor has it that taylor swift's got her eyes on him
Me: what? No!
Lou: what? Yes! Hurry the hell up then
Me: uggghhhh
Lou: da struggle iz realz
Me: ?
Lou: i saw it on a fan page haha
Me: ah
Lou: we're getting sidetracked ari
Me: i know >_<
Me: how do i tell him????
Lou: idk! Confess your love??!!
Me: you're no help
Lou: well
Lou: ok.. Look. I'm not supposed to tell you this, but Harry has been talking non-stop about you. All he ever does is talk about your hair, singing, acting all that shit.. Which you aren't shit but, you get me yeah? He's been moping about you for the past few months and if you don't tell him soon, i will because i will not stand another day of a moping person. So about the taylor swift thing? I just made that crap up, so yeah. He loves you. Alot.

I kept on reading the last sentance over and over again. He loves you was ringing through my head. He loves you. He loves you. Loves. Love.