just like old times

*thank you all for 500 views and 50 votes! Mwah mwah love you all! And this is a little late but.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAYN BABY CANT BELIEVE YOURE 21 YOU GROW UP TOO FAST*

Harry and I were still laying on the grass, but he was rather silent. I sit up and he had his eyes closed, snoring a little. I lay back down, breathing in the fresh air. A bunch of memories keep replaying in my head. Memories of Harry and I. I remember the time he tried to teach me how to skateboard, and it the lesson ended up injuring Louis's ankle. I laugh to myself, one of my favorite memories.

I started humming a tune that just popped in my head, daydreamin' I mumbled every 5 seconds. "You walked in.." I sang the first words that came in my head. "Caught my attention. I've never seen, a man with so much demension." I rock my head side to side to my new tune. "It's the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you make me feel inside. It's in your smile it's in your eyes. I don't wanna wait for tonight. So I'm.." I stopped, thinking of Harry.

"Daydreamin'" I whispered under my breath.

Harry yawned and rose up to a sitting position. "Did I fall asleep?" He groggily asked, rubbing his eyes. "Yeah.." I fixed his messy hair and pat the grass out of his curls. I accidently looked into his eyes and he smiled, staring at me. He helped me get up and I walked over to the bench to put on my shoes and he grabs his soccor ball. "I'll walk you home." He shyly offers. "No, it's ok. My house is pretty close from here." "No, no. It's getting dark. You shouldn't walk alone in the dark."

He takes my hand and leads me out of the park. I guess he's taking me home. The walk was an awkward silence. His hands are still wrapped around my fingers, not letting go.

"You look beautiful today." Harry says, staring at the ground. I didn't really know how to reply to that. "Thanks." I manage to say. I blink once or twice, thinking this was all a dream. Wake up, Ari! I yelled in my head. Wake up! I used my free hand to pinch my thigh, which really hurt becuase of my manicure.

This definately wasn't a dream.

We finally reached my house, happy to be home already. I unlocked my door and without thinking, I invited Harry inside. Stupid.

He had his hands behind his back, standing at the doorway, rocking back and forth on his heels. "Sit down, make yourself at home." I pat the couch and head off to the kitchen. He follows without saying a word. "Hungry?" I open the fridge, scanning the rows of food. "Nope." He says with a pop sound. I suck in my lip, resting my hand on the kitchen counter. "How about some pasta tonight?" I smile at him. "Sure." He nods, walking around my house. He takes a glimpse of the pictures of me and Victoria hanging on the walls.

I take out the box of pasta and throw it in the boiling water. Harry walks over to me, looking over my shoulder as I cook our dinner. "Need something?" I chop the lettuce. "No, just watching you cook. Can I help?" His breath sends chills down my neck. "Sure. Help me cut these vegetables, then throw them in the boiling pasta." I hand him a knife. He simply nods and gets right to work. In a matter of seconds, he finishes up his job and clasps his hands together.

We both sat at the couch, watching Spongebob. We didn't say anything, and we were both sitting on the opposite sides of the couch.

My eyes focused only on Harry, shutting off everything else. It's the way he talks, the way he walks, the way he makes me feel inside. He's the one that makes me daydream.

"Are you gonna get that?" He interrupts my thoughts of him. "What? Oh." My phone was ringing, telling me I've got a call. "Hello?" I hold my phone close to my ear. "So, how was today?" Ellie giggles. "Good, good." I nod, pursing my lips. "Glad to hear that." "He's having dinner with me right now." I say, almost a whisper. "Really?" Ellie asks with curiousness. "Yup." I drag the sound of the Y. "Best be going now. Bye." I say my farewell and hang up without even letting Ellie say something back.

"I'll take your plate, if you'd like." I put out my hand. "Thanks." Harry calmly says, handing me his dish. I dump the plates and forks into the sink, reminding myself I'll wash them later.

"I guess I should leave now.." He says, checking the time. "No, please, stay." I say in almost what sounded like a beg. He sits back down in the same position he was in. "Wanna watch a movie?" I take out a few DVD's and give them to Harry. "Yeah, sounds good." He holds the movies. "Love actually?" His eyes widen. "Of course." I sarcastically say, knowing this is his all time favorite movie.

He sat back down, opening up his arms. "Sit with me!" He pouts, opening his arms wider. I laugh and scoot closer to Harry. I ended up sitting across his body, making a plus symbol.

By the time the movie finished... Well, we didn't know what time it did, because we fell alseep in eachother's arms.