Little things

*hey guys happy new years! :) goodbye 2o13 and hello 2o14 !!*

Zayn slung Louis over his shoulder, and helped him walk. God, Louis got hit in the ankle, it's not like he broke his foot or anything major. Liam picked up Lou's skateboard and walked along with Zayn. Niall had a guitar and food, of course, in his hands. We all sat down on the soft, green grass. It was a little silent, and that kinda bothered me. Niall broke the silence by playing a small tune on his guitar. Liam hummed to the tune Niall was playing. I thought of lyrics that could go with the song. Little did i know that i sang my thoughts out loud.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me. But bare this in mind it was meant to be. And i'm joining up the dots with the freckles of your cheeks and it all makes sense to me."

I know you never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, you never loved, your stomach or your thighs. The dimples on your back at the bottom of your spine, but i'll love them endlessly.

I won't let these little things slip, out of my mouth. But if i do. It's you. Oh it's you they add up to. I'm in love with you. And all these little things."

"Ariana Grande." Zayn started. "You've done it again." I blush a little, laughing to myself. Niall keeps on playing, and Louis starts to sing his own lyrics.

"You can't go to bed without a cup of tea. And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep. And all those conversations are the secrets that i keep, though it makes no sense to me." Louis proudly finishes.

"I know you never loved the sound of your voice on tape..." Harry begins to sing. "You never want..." He trails off. "To know how much you weigh. You still have to squeeze into your jeans but.." He goes off again. He stares at the ground, his brain trying to think of the best lyric to finish off his part. Niall still plays the same tune, all of us waiting on harry. He looks at me straight in my brown eyes," But you're perfect to me."

Niall and Harry both sing," I won't let these little things slip, out of my mouth. But if it's true, it's you. Oh it's you they add up to. I'm in love with you. And all these little things.

"You'll never love yourself half as much as i love you. And you'll never treat yourself right darling, but i want you to. If i'll let you know, i'm here, for you. Maybe you'll love yourself like i, love you." Niall sings in his angel-like voice.

"And i've just let these little things slip out of my mouth. Cos it's you. Oh it's you. It's you they add up to." Harry sings.

"And i'm in love with you." They all sang. "And all these little things. I won't let these little things slip, out of my mouth. But if it's true. It's you, it's you they add up to. I'm in love with you. And all your little things." They all finished the song.

I smiled at how beautiful that was and some of the park people clapped for them. They were getting good comments from people. I heard one whisper that they should go for the x-factor and that they were amazing, how were they not famous yet? I heard one thing a women said towards me that i should be famous already and that i had a natural gift. The boys just smiled, liam thanking the people. "And there's a new song to add in the list." Louis smiles, looking at the sky. "Thanks for helping is with the song." Zayn says to me. "No problem, but it was mostly Niall you should thank. He started the song first." I point to Niall, not having a problem giving him all the credit.

They boys all went to get food, exept for me and Liam. "That was strange.." Liam says to me. "What was?" I question. "Harry couldn't find the perfect lyrics until he looked at you." "Yeah, i thought that was weird.." Now relizing it. Liam and I just sit there, having confused faces on, probably looking like dorks. "You guys look like math geeks that can't solve the equation." Louis sits on the grass, with pizza in his hand. "Somthing up?" He bites his food. "Nope." Liam and I both say at the same time. "Mhm.. Ok.." Louis glares at the both of us.

*in louis' mind*
Hmm.. I wonder what secret they're hiding.. Are they secretly dating?!