My life would suck without you

It was their second week here, and they plan on singing Kelly Clarkson's hit song, My Life Would Suck Without You.

Harry didn't call me before he went on the stage, but it didn't bother me at all. He was busy now. He might call me after.

The music started playing as people's cheers were going down to hear the boys sing.

"I guess this means you're sorry. You're standing at my door. Guess this means you take back all you said before." Liam smiles. "Like how much you wanted, anyone but me. Said you'd never come back, but here we are agian."

They all started hopping before singing the chorus.

"Cos' we belong together, now yeah. Forever united here somehow, yeah. You got a piece of me, and honestly, my life would suck without you." They all sang, voices synced together.

"Now baby, I was stupid for telling you good-bye. Maybe I was wrong for." Liam sang,"trying to pick a fight." Zayn finished, singing his heart out.

"Cos' we belong together, now yeah. Forever untied here somehow, yeah. You got a piece of me, and honestly, my life would suck without you." They finished with Zayn echoing the last two words. The crowd roar with clapping and cheering and screaming fans.

Harry still didn't call me, and i was starting to get worried. But like i reminded myself earlier, he's busy nowadays.