Morning

I woke up with the light shining in my eyes. I groaned and sat up. Harry was still sleeping, and i guess we both knocked out by 3 or something. I yawned and checked my phone if i got any messages or notifications. Oh. Looks like Liam started a Facebook and he apperently friended me. I accepted and i walked upstairs to get ready. I walked downstairs, and I saw Harry cooking breakfast. "Morning Ari bear." Harry said in a friendly tone, which never really happens in the morning. He hates mornings. I smelled in the air of his eggs and pancakes. "Mmm." I smile and helped him grab the plates and utensils. "So my mum went to work this morning and Gemma went to hang out with her boyfriend, so it's just us." Harry put the food on the plate. "What do you wanna do? The boys won't be here for the next couple hours." He walked over with the breakfast. "I don't know. Whatever you wanna do." I happily take one of the pancakes. "Let's go to the park."He says. I nod in agreement because i didn't wanna stay at his house all day doing nothing.

Once we finish the food, we both grab our jackets and head out. Harry takes a skateboard from his porch. "Why are you brining that?" I question, tilting my head. "It's louis' skateboard. I told the boys they could just meet us at the park, so i was thinking i could give it back to him. Plus, i'm gonna teach you how to ride it." He smirks. My eyes widen. "No!" I protested. "You know i hate those things! Nope, nope!" I start to walk away. He just laughs and follows me. "Aw c'mon." He pouts. "You'll never know how fun it is if you don't try it." He swings the board. "No." I stright up reply. "Do you remember the last time you tried to teach me?" I let those words sink into his memory. "No.." Harry says, trying to think of the last time he let me try out skateboarding. I sigh," i fell into the pond!" I playfully punch his arm. He laughs so loud, birds start to fly away. I couldn't help myself from laughing at my own past.

Once we reach the boundaries of the park, harry drops the skateboard to the ground and starts riding away with it. "Harry!" I try to catch up with him. He just laughs and rides on. I give up because it's really no use. Harry comes back on the board, getting off it. "Your turn!" He hands me the skateboard. "Oh, no." Push the board away. "Please? I'll hold you. I'll catch you if you fall." He pleaded. I think about it for a minute. "Fine." I huffed. "Yay!" He cheers. "But if i fall into the pond, you are so paying for my dry cleaning!" I say, steadily getting on the skateboard. "Ok, steady, careful." Harry holds onto my waist and arm. "Hey! I'm doing it!" I cheer. I close my eyes, enjoying the little breeze. I feel, Harry let go, and i panic a little. "Harry!" I wobble my legs. As i start to fall backwards, he catches me. The skateboard went away and it hit someone in the ankle. "Bloody hell!" I hear that familiar voice. It was louis. "Styles!" Louis jumps up and down holding his leg. Harry and I both laugh at louis, while he checks on his ankle. "Are you ok?" Harry asks. "No!" Louis yells. "I was talking to Ariana." Harry rolls his eyes. "Yeah." I say. I get up and pat my jeans. The rest of the boys show up, and louis' still holding his leg. "Damn you styles." Louis glares. Harry couldn't hold in a smile. "Last time i'll lend you my skateboard!" Louis finally gets up.