Love the way you lie

*A/n thank you all so, so much for 9o reads and 14 votes! I love you all so much mwah mwah. So anyways, i'm still a little new at wattpad and i was wondering if someone could give me a small tutorial? I wanna see all your comments :) Thanks xx*

Harry came home after the x-factor to stay before going to a meeting or something. "Can't wait to see you." He gushed over the phone. "Me too. It's been months!" I say, finishing my essay on my laptop. We talked about life and school and the experience. I also told him that i made a youtube account. "You should make singing videos, yeah?" He offers. I laugh through the phone," Are you mad, Styles?" I laugh again. "I can't sing. I don't even sing!" I say. I practically feel him roll his eyes at me,"Hey that little voice needs to bloom. You really should sing one song.. Please? For me?" He begs. "Ok, fine, but i'm gonna delete it later." I agree with Harry. "Yay!" He cheers.

By the time i finished my homework, it was around 5 pm. Mum was still at work and I'm starving. Thinking i would kill time, i decided to make a video of me sining Rihanna's song, love the way you lie. I just loved that song.

I opened the camera, and started recording. "Hey guys, it's Ariana here. So my friend, Harry Styles suggested i should upload a video of me singing. So comment below of what you think and subscribe to me! I might be deleting this later just to let you all know. I inhaled a deep breath before i began singing.

"On the first page. Of our story, the future seemed so bright. Then this thing turned out so evil. Don't know why i'm still surprised.

Even angels have, their wicked schemes, and you take that, to new extremes, but you'll always be my hero, even though, you've lost your mind.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn. But that's alright because I like the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and hear my cry. But that's alright because I love the way you lie. Love the way you lie...

Now there's gravel in our voices. Glasses shatter from the fight. In this tug of war, you'll always win, even when I'm right.

Cos' you feed me fables from your hands, with violent words and empty threats. And it's sick from all these battles are what keeps me satisfied.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn. But that's alright because i like the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and hear me cry. But that's alright because I love the way you lie. I love the way you lie.. Ohhh

So maybe I'm a masoschist. I try to run, but i don't wanna ever leave. Til' the walls are goin' up, in smoke with all our memories.

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn. But that's alright because I like the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and hear me cry. But that's alright because i love the way you lie. I love way you lie.. I love the way you lie." I took in a big breath, finishing a big song.

"Well guys, thanks for watching! Make sure you hit that subsribe button down below and follow my twitter and instagram @arianagrande ok, see you all later! Bye!" I say hitting the record button.

I uploaded it within minutes and i got a few more subscribers, compliments, and some likes. I thought i should text Harry, letting him know that i uploaded the video.

Me: happy?
Harry: about what?
Me: i made the vid :)
Harry: yey!!
Me: lol here's the link
Harry: ok lemme watch it

In a couple of minutes, Harry came back.

Harry: that's really good! You should do more vids of you singing :)
Me: thanks, but i'd rather not :/
Harry: why?!? You're amazing
Me: haha thanks though

In another few minutes, over 1,000 people viewed my video and 800 people liked it! "What the hell?" I asked in shock. I also got tons of compliments on the vid and on twitter.

*i just made these usernames up so if it's yours congrats. :) besides they're gonna be carroty ones, so i highly doubt anyone has these names.*

Youtube:
@directionone1818 wow! You have great voice :))))

@louisandcarrotslover omg i would kill to have your voice!!!

@canihavesomenandoz you should try out for the voice or american idol or x-factor, anything to show off your voice!

Twitter:
@mrsstylesftw is ur name ariana? Well u got some talent!!!!

@hazzabooniallermalikpayne i cant believe you know HARRY STYLES you have lotsa talent :D

@louisandkevin gosh your voice is so nice :)

Harry texted me saying "check my profile on twitter ;)"

I re-opened it and looked up @harry_styles. There was a tweet with the link i sent him to my video. He tweeted "hey check this cool vid of my best friend singing." So that's how i got all these compliments from alot of people. I gained so many subscribers and followers within minutes because of Harry.

I texted him, thanking him for helping me out.