The picture

After dinner with my friends, I drive straight home. Someone already took my phone when I bumped into Harry. Dammit. Thanks to that bastard, I just lost my phone. I could always get a new one, but that phone had some pretty important stuff. And it didn't even have a passcode! It also had some pretty well know people's numbers. Wonder if some wacko finds it and tells the world their numbers. Then it'll be all on me if they ever found out.

I hastily open my door, and run upstairs, dropping on the bed. I turn my head towards the picture of me and Harry. I stayed on my bed for what seemed like hours. It probably was, but I don't care. I manage to get my lazy ass to at least change into something more comfortable, like my sleeping shorts and a t-shirt.

I trot downstairs to get a snack, when i heard the doorbell ring. I slowly walk to my door, wondering who it could be. It's like 11 pm. When I opened the door, I saw a green eyed boy with curly locks that fell to his face. Without warning, i shut the door in his face, but little did we both know, his foot was set in my house, so the door slammed his foot. "Ow!" He brought his toe up a little. "What was that for?" He groaned. "I'm so sorry! Is it ok?" I ask, trying to hold in a laugh. "I know you're holding in a laugh Ari bear." He sat on the ground, rubbing his injured toe.

He still calls me Ari bear? That's kinda... Sweet i thought. "Here, lemme go get you some ice!" I ran into my kitchen and grab the ice from the freezer and dumped it into a ziplock back. I came back out, handing him it. "Thanks." He took the ice. "Why are you here?" I said in a more serious tone. "I've got your phone." He took something out of his pocket. It was my phone. My baby. "Thanks, Harry." I take it back and hugged it close to my chest. "No problem." He stepped closer to me. "It's getting late. Don't you have a gig or something the next day? Better get going." I try to say nicely. I didn't wanna be the mean one, after all, he found my phone and I slammed his foot. "No, I got a day off." He stepped closer, closing the gap between us. "Harry.." I turned away, trying to escape before anything else happens.

I was too occupied with my thoughts because it was too little too late. He kissed me! I pushed him away and slapped his face. "Harry." I said in a stern voice. "I have a boyfriend." I huffed, a little bit annoyed of him now. "I don't care. I came here to give you you're phone back. But I also came here for another reason." He looked into my eyes. "What?" I asked with an additude. "Why do you hate me?" He asked. "That's what you wanted to know?" I said. He nodded, eyes wandering around the outside of my house. "Is that was Louis' talking about?" I ask. "Louis..? What does this have to do with him?" Harry looked more confused than me. "Louis wanted to talk about you to me." I explained. One second, Harry looked confused, then the next his eyes looked like when-i-get-my-hands-on-louis-hes-dead.

But his expression washed away and he asked me the same question from before. "So, why do you hate me?" "Why do you need to know?" I ask back. "I asked first Ari bear." "No. Goodnight Harry." I close the door. "I'm not leaving your house until i get my answer!" He yelled through the closed door. He couldn't stay at my front yard all night waiting for one stupid answer. He had to leave sooner or later.

But... Apperently I was wrong. He took this seriously. I looked out of my window and the boy's still sitting on the grass, staring out at the road. There seems to be clouds coming in, he might leave by then.

I was wrong. Again. He still sat there! In the damn rain too. It was pouring. I felt kinda bad letting him sit there alone with no coat. I close my curtains, trying to get my mind off of him.

I stood near my nightstand looking at the cieling, just thinking about everything that's happening. I spun around, my hand accidently hitting the photo of me and Harry. I fell to the floor with a loud clatter. Luckily, the glass was left unharmed, but the back support fell off. I picked up the frame and picture, but there were other stuff on the floor too. There were letters and other photos scattered on the carpet.

I picked up one photo. It was a picture taken by Liam back when we were in middle school. It was a picture of me and Harry sitting next to eachother on the last day of 8th grade. There was a letter that I sent him when he went to London for a vacation over the summer. Huh. It's ripped in half. There were a bunch of other photos and things. No wonder why the frame was always so heavy. It wasn't the picture frame. It was the pictures he put back there.

When I organized everything and put the photos back, i placed the picture back on my nightstand. I found another letter that I didn't see. I opened it and it said,

Ari bear~

So you finally found the back, huh? Thought you'd never find it because you're so slow. Just kidding, love. Hope you liked this, this came from my heart. Don't worry about the ripped letter, i've got the other half. Anyways, love you to the moon and back yeah yeah all that and blah. Ok see ya :)
~Hazzy