The love plan

It's been months since i had feelings for Harry and I have yet to tell him. Louis keeps bugging me about it, getting a bit annoying. I just have to find the right time. No. The perfect time. Something not too early, and something not too late.

I was so stressed from all this love crap with Harry. Jai and I never had any problems. Come to think of it, I was never even stressed when I was with him. God, my heart is a weird one.

I popped on my earbuds and turned on some Selena Gomez. Her songs always seem to relax me. I don't know why or how, but it does.

My newest single, Put Your Hearts Up came on the shuffle and I hummed to my catchy tune. It kinda feels weird listening to my own voice.

"Lemme see you put your hearts up!" I sang to the T.V. I never really thought about the music buissness until I did one of those special shows on Victorious. The one where Liz and my characters go on a kareoke night. I got lots of tweets from fans saying they love my voice and all, and that's when I got a little bit more serious with music.

Next on the shuffle, a One Direction song came on. I bought their 2nd album, just to support them. I barely listened to their music. When it comes on, I would usually skip it, but not this time. This song sounds familiar... It feels like as if I was there myself when they recorded the song. That kind of familiar.

"Your hand fits in mine, like it's made just for me..." Zayn sang. "Did I..?" I mumble. Didn't I write this song when we were all younger? I remember it now! Niall was playing the guitar and I was singing things that were in my head.

I smile at the ground, happy that they remembered the song we wrote back then. When the song finished, it moved on to another, missing their voices singing to my ear.

.............

Ellie's p.o.v.

"Louis! Are you listening?" I hit his shoulder. "Hmm, what?" He mumbled. "We need to get Harry and Ariana together somehow. Ariana keeps on talking about him and it sucks to see her talk about him and get frustrated. She's trying to devise a plan to tell him that she likes him but she's been sitting at home eating nutella and looking kinda sad if you ask me." I explain.

Louis just looks at his coffee, uttering something I can't make out. "Well, Harry's not doing so great either! He's been complaining that he'll never get Ariana's heart. I told him that Jariana is long gone, but that twerp thinks that it's his fault that they broke up and that she doesn't wanna see his face. I also told him that Ari likes him but he thinks I'm joking around with him." Louis rolls his eyes.

"It is kinda his fault that they broke up. They kissed after the concert. Remember?" I lick my bottom lip. "I know, but we can't just tell him that! That'll just make things worse smart one." Louis hissed. I just made a glare at him, always hating his sassy additude.

"What are we supposed to do?" I shot back, having some irritation in my voice. "I don't know. Devise a plan." Louis spat. I sighed, knowing that he's never gonna get rid of his additude. "How about we... Trick them?" I smirk, staring at the cars passing by. "Trick? Please do tell more." He said with a hint of sarcasm. "Lets say we... Well.. I'm thinking you tell Harry you're meeting him at the park to play football and I meet Ariana at the park to do some songwriting with her." I air quote the words meeting and meet. He just sat there, looking like he's debating if he should go along with the plan or not. "Yeah. I like that." Louis muttered. That's the first good thing he said to me. Surprise, surprise. "And uh, when will this be happening?" "Next Saturday." I arch my eyebrows, smiling at my, as I call it, the best plan of love.

I feel like such a spy, sorta. Or and agent. In either cases, I feel like one of those cool people. "Ok, I'll tell Harry that we'll be meeting at the park for some football." "And I'll let Ariana know that she and I will be meeting at the park for songwriting." Louis and I begin to get up, ending our little meeting. "Keep it a secret until then.." I put on my coach sunglasses. "Until then.." He waved, going the opposite way. Oh, this is gonna be sweet.