Cat Valentine

I woke up to the sun in my eyes. I groan as i put my head back on my pillow. I look over to my left to check the clock. It's 12 in the afternoon. I get up from my bed and stretch out my arms. I thought of things I could do for the first day in my new home. Maybe go to the beach. Or go shopping. Los angeles clothes are so cute. I brush my teeth and throw on a plain t-shirt and skinny jeans. I put on the neckalace and walk out to the living room to check up on Ellie. When I got around to the couch, she wasn't there. "Ellie?" I call. No answer. "Ellie?" I call agian. Still no answer. She must've gone out. I sit on the couch and turn on the t.v. She was watching nickelodeon last night. There was a big time rush marathon apperently. I was getting hungry and I didn't know if Ellie ate or not.

I heard the door unlock, and I got scared. Good thing it was Ellie. "Afternoon." She says placing the keys on the kitchen counter. "Hey. Where'd you run off to?" I ask muting the t.v. "Oh no where." She smirks. "Ok..." I glare a little. "Ok, spill it ellie." I demand not taking another second of if it. "Ok!" She runs happily over to me. "Don't be mad." "But i got you and audition on a nick series!" She jumps up and down. My eyes widen in shock, mouth open so wide. "You-" i began. "Before you get all mad, just know you don't have to try your hardest at this and all!" Ellie says really fast before i could yell at her. Knowing that, i calmed down a little, but I was still upset. "When is it?" I huffed. "Friday at 3 pm." She said, licking her bottom lip. "Fine. But I'm doing this for you." I say. "Deal." She smiles like a kid in a candy shop.

The next few days flew by so fast and it was already Friday. Great. My audition day. I sat in a room full of girls wanting the roll of this character "Cat Valentine" a girl started a conversation with me and once she heard my voice she was even more intrested in me that i was British. "Ariana Grande." The director called. I stood up and said my good-byes to the girl. I walked into the small room, holding the script. "Hi Ariana, my name's Bethany and today you've wanted to be the roll of Cat?" Bethany asked. "Yeah, sure.." I answered. In reality, i really didn't wanna be here. "Ok, let's see what you got." Bethany said. "Start rolling." She points to the cameraman. He gives a thumbs up letting us know he began. "Hi my name's Tori." Bethany said. "And i'm cat!" I said in a light voice. "Oh cool, like the animal!" Bethany said. "What's that supposed to mean?!" I asked, actually into this. "I mean like the cat, i like them." Bethany smiles. "Me too!" I say finishing off the scene. "Ok stop." Bethany tells the cameraman. "Ok, Ariana, good job. We'll call you say around... 5-6? Sounds good?" Bethany says. "Yeah, thanks." I say leaving the room. "No, thank you!" Bethany says before i close the door.