Secrets

Harry and the boys came back with chips. Louis whispered something in Harry's ear an he looked a little sad after. He looked at me and liam, then at the ground. "Sorry, mate.." I heard Louis whisper. "What is it?" Zayn said. "Nothing." Harry said right away. "It's nothing." Louis said. "I'll tell you later." He then mouthed. Zayn nodded and went back, eating his chips. Liam and I looked at eachother, confused, thinking what Louis said. Liam got up and went over to Louis. He pulled him away from the others. "What's up? What'd you tell Harry?" Liam asked. Louis kept quiet, locking his lips. "Louis!" I said loudly, slapping his arm. "Haven't you hurt me enough?!" He said rubbing his arm. "You already left a bruise on my shin.." He said pulling down his sock. I laughed a little, and went back to the subject. "Hey, answer our question." I demanded. Louis huffed and finally said,"fine." "I told Harry about you two's secret." Louis said. "Secret?" Liam questioned. "Yes Liam. A secret. It's something to hid-" "know what it is louis." Liam said, obviously annoyed. "What secret?" I asked. "It's your secret. You should know." Louis sassily spoke. "No, we don't know. Please tell." Liam rolled his eyes. "Ariana and you fancy eachother." Louis said. I widened my eyes and Liam opened his mouth. "You two look like you guys saw a ghost or something." Louis crossed his arms. "We aren't dating." I couldn't believe that they think we're going out. "We don't even fancy eachother." Liam said. "Oh, then what were you two whispering to eachother?" Louis asking stupid questions. "About Harry's lyrics. We think it was towards her." Liam pointed towards me. Louis dragged an O with his mouth. "Why were you going around telling Harry these tales for?" Liam asked. Louis shrugged his shoulders and made an "I don't know" face. Liam heavily sighed, crossing his arms now. "Go tell Harry it's all fake." Liam ordered. "Why?" Louis dropped his shoulders, whining like a child. "Because." Liam started. "Wow, great reason." Louis said. "You told him this stuff. You tell him it's all tales." Liam finished. "Fineeee." Lou walked away. We followed him for a little. "Hey bud. So remember the dating thing?" Louis begins. Harry looks up in response. "It's all fake." He made his little sass face. Harry kept quiet. "Is it true? As in it's all crap?" Harry stared at the ground. "Yeah." I played with my hands. "That's all i wanted to hear." Harry got up. "You can't date someone like Liam." He smiles a bit. "Hey!" Liam shoots him a look. We all laugh and zayn says,"I'll date ya mate."

It was getting late, almost time for dinner. "Hey we should all be heading home." Niall says, picking up his guitar. "Oh yeah, reminds me, we're going to my house. Wanna join?" Louis asks. "No thanks." Harry links arms with me. "Ok, suit yourself styles." Louis says starting to walk away with the boys. "Call us later or something, facetime us." Zayn says, following the rest of them.

"What was up with you today?" I ask Harry. He just smiles to himself, then looking at me. "I just don't want you falling for the wrong person." He spoke. "I don't fancy Liam or anything, but he's the good one i your group." I say. "I know, but he just isn't the one. I'm protective of you. I don't ever want you getting hurt." I blush, knowing that Harry cares for me. "You deserve someone like me." He mumbles under his breath.