Harry styles

Harry's p.o.v.

I sat back on the hotel's comfortable couch, going through my twitter feed while Louis' flipping through the channels. It was a cool day in Los Angeles. I should really do something. But what could I do? Zayn went shopping with his new girlfriend, Perrie Edwards of Little Mix, and Niall hung out with some friends who were also in town. And Liam also hung out with his girlfriend. So it's just me and Louis. But he wanted to stay at the hotel.

It looks like he finally found a show he seemed to like. It was some new show presented by Nickalodeon. It's called Victorious. Cool name I thought to myself. "Louis." I said. "What?" "I'm bored. Wanna do something?" I ask. "Nah.. I wanna finish the episode. It's pretty good." He said, focused on the screen. I sigh and go back on my twitter feed.

"Harry." Louis says. "Yes?" I respond, my eyes still glued to my phone. "Look." He says. "At what?" I ask, with a tone of annoyance. "Just look!" He shot back to me, a bit of additide. I look at the screen and there was a red head talking to some brunette girl with pretty cheekbones. "Doesn't she look like Ariana?" Louis says. "Yeah, but with bright red hair, and an American accent." I say. "Is that her?!" Louis asks in shock. "No, it can't be. Ariana loves her hair too much to dye it, and besides. She never was into acting." I point out. "She may look like Ari bear, but she doesn't have her personality." I curse my lip. "Ari bear? Personality?" He asks, kinda in a curious tone. I stay quiet, thinking of how to respond that. "It's like you still know everything about her." Louis says. "We are best friends." I shrug. "Were. You were best friends." He corrected me. "Were?" I question. "We still are!" I argue. He just chuckles, looking back at the T.v. "Sure, whatever floats your boat." He sarcastically says.

The mysterious girl that looks like Ariana appears again. Apperently, the name is Cat. She looks really pretty. I like her hair alot too. I go back on twitter because Louis didn't wanna go anywhere. I see tweets from fans talking about that new show, Victorious. The one Lou and I are currently watching. Some talked about Victoria Justice, that actress who plays the main roll. I read couple other tweets here and there, but one caught my eye.

@iluvharry18 omg ariana grande is such a great actress! Love her being cat! :D @arianagrande

What? That girl isn't Ariana. What is this girl talking about?