Viva la vida

It was the first week, the boys perform in front of an audience. Harry called me saying that he was nerveous. I could even tell by the way he spoke to me. It was time for them to hit the stage. He called me again. "Stay calm, Harry. You're gonna be fine." I said. He started breathing in and out, trying to calm his nerves. "Ok.. Ok." He finally said. "Wish us luck." "I'm rooting for you, Haz!" I cheered before hanging up.

I turned back to the T.V. now seeing One Direction on the screen. The music was playing and Liam began the song. Today, they'll be singing Viva La Vida. " i used to rule the world, seas would rise when i gave the word. Now in the the morning i sleep alone. Sweep the streets i used to own."

"I used to roll the dice." Zayn sang as the camera zoomed in on Harry and Liam moving to the song. "Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes. Listen as the crowd would sing. Now the old king is dead. Long live the king."

"One minute it held the key." Niall sang as he smiled to the crowd. "Next the walls were closed on me, and i discovered that my castles stand. Upon pillars of sand, pillars of sand."

"I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing. Roman Cavalary choirs are singing. Be my mirror, my sword, my shield. My missionaries in a foreign field.

For some reason i can't explain. Once you go there was never an honest word. And that was when I ruled the world." They all sang. The camera went on Louis and Niall, Louis looking awkward a bit. "Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh woah-oh-oh-oh-oh woah-oh-oh-oh-oh woah-oh-oh-oh woah-oh-oh-oh-oh

I hear jerusalem bells are ringing. Roman Cavalary choirs are singing. Be my mirror, my sword, my shield. My missionaries in a foreign field.

For some reason i can't explain. I know Saint Peter won't call my name." They sang. "Never and honest word. And that was when i ruled the world." Liam finished with a roar or cheering and clapping.

After the judges gave their reviews, they boys left the stage and I turned off the T.V. My phone began ringing, probably Harry. I picked it up,"Did you see us?!" Harry said on the other line. "Of coruse, you guys did splendid!" I smiled. "Thanks! I was so nerveous, you could even see it in all of us, Louis looked so awkard." Harry continued about their performance. "Well i best be going, call you later." Harry said.