Untitled Part 2

Note on this earth there is no such thing as star wars a I am not that good at describing character s. 

Inside a small transport in orbit above lothal Mira and Ephraim bridger had built an escape pod with a hyperdrive and in side then pod was a baby that was two days old the couple looked at their son who was wrapped in a blanket and a holo projecter next to him with a message on it the couple looked at their son and said " may the force be with you ezra" the pod was shot in to hyper space the couple as the escape pod dissaperd into hyper space hoping that their son will have a better life,

The escape pod had come out of hyperspace and landed on an unknown planet called earth. Five miles outside of Houston Texas two days after memorial day john martinez a US marine was returning home from his first tour in Afghanistan he was driving in a red 1976 camero it was night time he had twins born on memorial day they were both boys the had looked up to see the stars but notice what looked liked a metor land in a fielg in front of him he had pulled over and ran towards it when he got there he had notice it looked like a small ship and heard what sounded like a baby crying he had opened the pod door he saw a a baby that was two days old and notice a small little disck like object next to the baby when he touched it an image of a man and a woman appeared john was taken back by it.

"Hello my friend" the man said "My name is ephiram Bridger the women next to me is my wife Mira Bridger  if you found this message than you have found our son in the escape pod we sent him in the reason he is with you and not with us the reason we sent him away is because two days ago the republic that once deffended the galaxie has fallen and the galactic empire has taken over and know spreads fear throughout the galaxie our son was born two days ago as was the empire we sent our son away to you so that he may have a better life.Ezra if you fond this message know that we love you and we did this to protect you and keep you safe from the empire hopefully someday we can see you again and become a family again" mira said "May the force be with you Ezra Bridger" both of his parent said.

So this is my first story hope you like it. : )