chapter 11

Lincoln, kanan, rex, and sabine made there way to the boat house "you three goanna  come in it's cool in there and it's a lot better then staying in the heat" Lincoln told them kanan just shrugged and followed him on the boat house when they went inside the boat house as they entered the boathouse they could here laughing talking and sound of something being hitting against something they four went up a flight of stairs as they went up they saw a table with different color balls and them holding long sticks the four and seven teenage boys who stop playing the game they were playing "hey coach" one of them "hey DJ" Lincoln and then looks towards a boy with who had his shirt off blue-black raven hair dark blue eyes with tan skin  you can tell he's well built because he lifts weights and works out a lot   "Ezra? why are you wet?" Lincoln asked ezra "came back from swimming coach wait why are you here coach?" ezra asked Lincoln then turn to kanan, rex, and also notice sabine blushing "are you blushing?" Lincoln asked sabine which caught her off guard completely " what!? No" sabine said completely embarrassed which caused kanan and rex to smirk "anyway these three need you to fix an engine" lincoln told ezra " alright lets go outside and then well talk" ezra told lincoln as he walked out side to the top deck followed by ezra as well as kanan, rex and sabine.

Thrawn's star destroyer

Admiral thrawn was looking at the recent image of the pacific bases and notice that the island of Oahu and an evil smile formed "captain" thrawn said to the officer "yes grand admiral" the captain replied " prepare a squadron of fighters and bombers and have strike this island here" thrawn said looking at Oahu "yes sir" was the captain reply

In the hanger a squadron of seven tie fighters and bombers exited the hanger and set a course for pearl harbor. Hickam air field  a army officer was monitoring  radar frequencies until he spots fourteen object moving in formation "colonel !" he called out to his CO who came to him "what is it son?" the admiral asked the young officer " sir I'm picking up fourteen objects moving in formation and my god sir it looks like a bombing run" the officer tells the admiral who looks at the radar "my god" is what the admiral says " scramble the jets I want every anti aircraft guns locked and loaded contact Washington tell them we are under attack" the colonel orders .

on the airfield sirens began to sound as the airfield began to come alive a squadron of 12 F/18 hornets were launched "this black knight squadron we are taking off know" the leader says as they take off from the airfield just then tie fighters and bombers came in to view " this is knight 1  see them all black knight engage!" the squadron leader shout through the comms anti air craft guns came to life as they were aiming at the bombers "this is knight 2 I got one on my tail I can't sake him" the pilot shout "hold on I got him" another pilot says " knight 3 box 4!" the pilot says as he launches a missile as it destroys the tie.

after an hour of intense fighting out of the fourteen tie only five retreated the rest were destroyed  and crashed in the waters of the harbor the hornets landed out of the 12 only eight made it back a small part of the air field was on fire after tie fired on fuel depot "captain MacGregor" the colonel said to the captain "colonel harper" the captain replied giving his commanding officer a respectful salute "at ease captain" the colonel told the pilot "I'm sorry about your men captain" the colonel told MacGregor " thank you sir" the pilot told his CO "colonel!" the same officer " Washington on the line they like a report sir" the officer said causing the colonel to sigh " very well " the colonel said as he leaves to give the report of the recent event.

In space thrawn received information that only two bombers and three fighters were all that was left "you wanted to see me grand admiral?" kallus says to thrawn "yes agent kallus I believe you have hear that the squadron was nearly destroyed" thrawn said to agent kallus " yes I must say fro such a primitive planet I'm surprised that many ships were destroyed" kallus says to thrawn " yes it appears we know there air power capabilities but the ground forces have yet to be seen thrawn says.

(hope you enjoy)