Chapter 23

Ezra stood their in the locker room heart broken as sabine told him that she lied and that she didn't love him  ezra felt rage in side of him and punched his locker " F***!" he shouted he turned  to se Lincoln standing there with sympathetic look on his face " how long you been standing there?" ezra asked his coach/boss " long enough ezra I saw the whole thing " Lincoln said to ezra " look tomorrow I need you on that filed against Lee all of us do " he stopped and put his hand on ezra's shoulder " look I want you to learn from this and remember there are many girls out there" Lincoln told ezra " I want you to go home and cool off ok?" Lincoln told ezra who nodded (and now playing she's got a way with words by Blake Shelton)

( When you put two and two together you figure out love's got four letters)      

( I should have known that when I meet her but she had to spell it out for me)

ezra got in to his car and drove off

( after all that second guessing it's been a long hard history lesson) 

( hell that a class I got in a F but I understand perfectly)

( she put the her in hurt)

( she put the why in try)

(she put the S.O.B in sober)

( she put the hang in Hangover "hangover")

ezra thought about the Monday (which was labor day) when he showed sabine around town

( she put ex in sex)

(she put the low in blow)

(she put a big F.U. in my future)

(yeah she's got a way She's got a way with words)

( yeah she's got a way with words)

( little words like "I" and "do" lying, cheating, screwed)

( all the words I thought I knew )

( they got a brand knew meaning know)the song continues  as ezra is pulled over for going to fast

"high officer" ezra sad in a small sad tone "young man do you know how fast you where going?" the officer said in a strike tone " no" ezra simple replied " young man what is your problem ?" the officer asked knowing somethin was wrong.

Ezra looked at the officer and said "my girlfriend just dumped me we meet a few days ago and I even bought her this" ezra then showed the necklace he had bought which caught the officer off guard " well hell son it just goes to show you that some girls don't know what they have and then they just let you go after they us for buying things like that necklace" the officer told ezra and looked up to she that the sun was setting " well I'm letting you go with out a ticket because  I know that feeling of what your going through take care of yourself son" the officer said as he got back in his patrol car and drove off.

as ezra got back to his house he went to his room and went to sleep hoping for the day to end.

Back with sabine she made it back to ghost with tears streaming down her face she made way to her room and laid down on her bed with her face buried crying ' why! why did I have to say that!' she thought to her self just then she heard knocking on her door.

" sabine  is that you be cause I want to talk to you?' she heard hera on the other side of the door so she got up from her bunk and went to open the door and saw hera staring at her with a sympathetic look and placed her hand on her shoulder " look sabine I know what we asked you to do wasn't easy but it was for the best" hera said " I  know it's just that it was heard for me to tell him I don't love him and know if me and him ever see each other again he won't talk to me ever again" sabine said with tears running down her face

her patted her on the back "shshsh I know it hard but it's for the best it's not just for his safety but it's also for yours" hera told sabine.

Meanwhile on lothal

Grand admiral thrawn governor Pryce, tarkin agent kallus and admiral Konstantin were looking at the lay out of earth " are forces should be more then enough top crush any resistance that this planet has" tarkin said but notice that the fleet that was sent was in shambles when the U.S. Navy third fleet fought against the imperial  fleet above the planet " that wont be such a difficult task as it may seem governor tarkin" thrawn said calmly " what do you mean Grand admiral ?" Pryce asked raising an eyebrow " when I was fighting against the enemy commander I notice that there carrier the U.S.S. Enterprise I notice that was there only source of fighter support" thrawn finished explaining " what are you proposing grand admiral?" Konstantin asked " if we r to destroy the enemy fleet the to do so we must eliminate there carrier " thrawn said and an evil smile formed across tarkins face ' very well set a course for the planet earth and ready are forces to occupy the planet they will know the wraith of the empire for rebelling against us" tarkin said .

while in orbit of lothal multiple star destroyers enter hyper space as the make there way to earth for the invasion of the planet.

(hope you like this chapter)