Chapter 22

As they were eating breakfast ezra and Sabine were talking " mh this is really good how did you ever learn to cook like this?" she asked while taking another bite of the French toast.

"my mom taught me and my brothers when we were younger so when she and my dad will go out of town for a while we could order something out or we could make something are self" ezra told her then looked at the clock and  notice it was 7:30 and remembered that school starts at 8:00 he got up and went to the kitchen and put his dishes in the sink " all right I got to go I'm going to be late for school" ezra said as he went up to sabine and kissed her on the cheek " are you going to be gone all day?" sabine asked "yeah cause after school I have foot ball practice so I won't be back till six and don't worry about the dishes I'll do them when I get back " ezra said getting his back pack he  with him in case he forgot it.

as he went to the door he turned to her and said " I love you" is what he said to her as he went outside got in his car drove off. Sabine then put her dishes in the sink and went out side and went in to the main house she was walking towards the front door until " sabine" she heard Sarah ezra's mother call her name  from the kitchen " yes" sabine replied " can you come here for a minute"  sarah asked her " sure" sabine said as she walked towards the kitchen and saw ezra's mother doing dishes " sabine I want to thank you" she said " okay for what?" sabine asked raising an eyebrow " for brining ezra back the old ezra back" she said to sabine while tuning off the water from the sink " what do you mean?" sabine asked her " last year ezra meet this girl Named Elizabeth Sanchez and ezra fell in love with her and she felt the same way they saw each other  every well almost every day the whole last year  I mean ezra would leave late jus like know and stay up late at night being with her or at least talking with her" Sarah said with a smile  of happiness but is soon faded with sadness " but last year when graduation came she and ezra broke up she went on to college and the two cut connection with each other ever since then ezra was different he would stop doing his usually routines of staying and getting up late and never usually talked to us as much" she stopped and looked at sabine " but last night when he brought you over to dinner I saw the old ezra again so thank you for bringing him back" she said to sabine " your welcome miss Martinez" sabine said to her " please just call me sarah" she said to sabine " ok your welcome sarah" sabine said with a smile "well I'm going to go out and by some groceries do you want me to drop you off were you live?" sarah asked sabine.

The sabine realized that she hadn't contacted the ghost all day yesterday" no thanks I can walk" sabine told her " okay" sarah replied . sabine when out side and in to the woods with her armor in a bag since she had on some clothes that ezra had gotten her yesterday after a few minutes of walking sabine saw the ghost in view and saw that the ramp was down as she walked in to the ghost she tried to be sneaky and quite as she cold so that Hera and the others she reached her room until " Sabine Wren!" she heard her voice called out she turned to she hera looking at her with a very, very mad look one her face.

Hera walked towards sabine "sabine where have you been all day you haven't answered you comm and didn't even bother to check in last night !?" hera asked sabine but then realized she was wearing clothes that she hasn't seen before and saw that her armor was in a bag " talk" hera asked the young Mandalorian before sabine could say anything kanan came into the hallway " what's with all the yelling!?" kanan asked but then notice that sabine was standing in the hall way.

as soon as kanan saw sabine standing a grin formed on his face " let me guess you and ezra decided to spend the day with each other yesterday did you?" kanan asked with a grin across his face " explain" hera said to sabine and so she did.

THREE HOURS LATER

In the comm room of the ghost sabine and hera listen to sabine about her and her knew relationship with ezra and everything that they did  the day before hera looked at sabine while kanan placed his hand on his chin and looked at the floor " well?" sabine asked kanan looked at her " sabine I'm sorry but you can't be with him anymore" kanan said as calmly as he could be

" WHAT!?" sabine said in shock " are you serious we just started seeing each other you can't be serious!?" sabine asked " he's right sabine" hera said " HERA you to?" sabine asked

"Sabine if the empire finds him and finds that you to are together tell assume that he is with the rebellion and execute him" hera said to sabine and place a hand on her shoulder " sabine I'm sorry but its for the best " hera told as she hugged the Mandalorian " I'll give yo time to think about this and with that sabine went into her room to gather her thoughts.

Hera looked at kanan " do you think were doing the right thing love?" hera asked kanan who looked at her " I don't know but I think it's for the best if the empire finds him tell use him to get to sabine I think it's best for he to leave him" kanan said as he and hera turned and entered the cockpit of the ghost

A few minutes later sabine went into the cockpit and saw hera and kanan sitting in the chairs causing the two to look at sabine " well?" hera asked her " two days just give me two days and I'll do it  I'll break up with ezra" she manage to chock out with small tears forming " ok two days and sabine I'm sorry but this have to happen for his safety and yours" kanan said as sabine left to return to the guest house at the Martinez residents kanan hear looked at each other with a sad looks on there faces

Meanwhile after football practice ezra had gone to the mall and went to the jewelry store and purchased a very expensive necklace it was a (Heart Sapphire and Round  Diamond Border Pendant 6mm) he decided he want to get for sabine because there will be dance that the junior class was having and thought it would look nice her "'good thin Lincoln gave me that raise ' ezra thought to him self the necklace was $1,959.00 plus tax he will give it to her Friday the day before the dance and say it is for Saturday but the out come will be different

Two days later ezra notice that sabine has been acting weird lately any way practice was ending and Lincoln called the team to the middle of the field " alright listen tomorrow were going to lee charter high school were playing the Rebels last year we lost on our filed! but tomorrow when we go on there field well lets just say paybacks a B****" Lincoln said with smile and the players were shouting because they knew that tomorrow there going to wipe the floors with the rebels of lee charter high school.

In the locker room ezra was changing into his regular clothes and saw sabine staring at him 'good thing I all ready got my clothes on " sabine what are you doing here?" he asked her but saw the sadness in her eyes "hey what's wrong?" he asked placing his hand on her shoulder " ezra I'm sorry" she said which caught him off guard " sorry for what?" he asked not understanding situation " Ezra I lied when I said I love you ok I can't be with you anymore its over okay I'm sorry" she said to him with tears in her as she walked out of the Locker room leaving ezra heart broken.

( and will stop right there and continue  of next time be free to comment)