chapter 14

Ezra made his way down stairs to see that his brothers were playing Uno and his mom washing dishes " hey ezra good to see that your finally awake" Michael said "yeah bro you were asleep for like a long time " Justin said just as Michael puts down a draw four wild card "red" Michael said to his brother I hate you" Justin said "love you to" micheal replied . ezra just shook his head and smiled at his brothers and saw that his mom had made breakfast for them " ezra there's a plate for you in the microwave"  his mother said to him "oh thanks mom" ezra said just then he heard knocking on the door he had gone to open it and saw two U.S. marines standing there " excuse me young man were looking for staff Sergeant Martinez do you know where he is?" one of them asked before ezra could answer he heard footsteps coming down the stairs he turned around to see his dad in full camo " dad what's going on ?" ezra asked his dad  " my battalion was moved here just yesterday" john said to his son  as he saw the rest of his family coming up to him "how long will you be gone?" Sarah asked her husband " hopefully not to long" he said as he looked at his three sons "look when this is over will go fishing I promise" john said only to get three nods from his son and with that he left  after that their mother went back to wash the dishes the three of them knew best to just leave her alone.

After ezra had eaten his breakfast he decide to take a shower and change his clothes he was wearing a gray tang top black shorts and a pair of black and blue Nike he decide to go work on the engine of his car and wash it down.

Back in the ghost kanan was using some of the tools that Lincoln let them borrow to use it to fix the engine after spending half of the night to fix up the ghost and the finishing up this Moring kanan had put the tools back in the bag " alright let me takes back to Lincoln" kanan said only to be stopped by Sabine " you know what how about you let me takes those back to Lincoln" she said to kanan " are you sure you want to take these to Lincoln or is it just to see to that boy what's  his name Ezra right" Kanan said with a smirk only to for him to bet his foot stepped on " no it's not just to see him okay you no what never mind" she said as she grabbed the bag of tools and walked out of the ghosts ' I'm just glad Hera isn't wake' kanan thought to himself .

Sabine walk out of the wooded area an hear what sounded like water running so she decide to go see what it was once she got to the source she saw ezra washing his charger.

Ezra was washing his care but he stopped because he felt like as if someone was watching him he looked up to see sabine staring at so he decide to turn off the water and walk towards sabine and notice that she was blushing a little "hey" he said to her " hey " she replied "so what are you doing here?" Ezra asked her " will I'm new to town so I thought that you would so me around that's if you don't mine" Sabine said to ezra while trying to make it sound not like a lie " sure I wouldn't mine" he replied "really thanks first I just need to give these tools back to Lincoln" she told ezra "sure here let me give you a lift" ezra said to sabine while opening the passenger door for her as she got in the car as did ezra they drove off unaware that there this day they would fall for each other.

(hope you enjoy this chapter)