chapter 13

Ezra looked at the man with shock and confusion His 'dad' told him that his real father was Ephraim Bridger but this man in front of him said a father never forgets a son's face " I sense confusion in you ezra" revan said to him "look I'm just trying to process all of this who are you and why did you say 'a father never forgets a son's face'? " Ezra asked him

"long ago  before your time I was given a  second chance to find love in my life and so somehow I woke up like as if death was a dream I woke  up on lothal but I realized that I was younger the I originally was  and there I wondered into town lost until I had meet a women with who was about my age here name was Mira me and he began to talk and shared a meal and from there we fell in love about three months later after me and had a little 'fun' (note I'm not going in to a whole lot of rated 'R ' sections) I found out that she was pregnant with you"

Revan said to Ezra and put his hand on his shoulder " I was so proud to become a father but" he stopped and took his hand off of ezra's shoulder " I knew my time was limited in the real world and so I told your mother the truth about me she was heartbroken and before I knew it my physical form began to disappear before her" revan then looked at ezra " I told not matter what raise are son to be come strong and self confident" he paused "then she meet Ephraim Bridger and two months later you were born and then on what you people call memorial day the Galactic empire was founded but there was something else" Revan said " what!? what is it!?" ezra asked wanting to know more  " that the chosen one Anakin skywalker fell to the dark side of the force but the there was another one that is said to bring balance to the force and the galaxy and the Jedi and the sith" Revan said looking at ezra in the eyes "you" he said.

which caught ezra off guard  "whoa , whoa , whoa what do you mean okay what is the Force!? what is a Jedi!? and sith!? and how were you brought back from the dead!?" ezra asked Revan demanding answers only causing him to chuckle " to know about the force and the Jedi and sith you will have to learn from a Jedi  but as for your other question I was brought back by the a force stronger then any other a bright white light and he said to me I'm to help my child to defeat a great evil" revan said to ezra "okay then" was all that ezra could say.

Revan the pulled what looked like a square with gold around it with a glowing white and handed it to ezra who looked at with confusion "what is this?" ezra asked revan "that is a question for a later time" revan said to ezra " and know is time for us to part ways" revan said to ezra as he began to fade away  " wait will I ever see you again?" Ezra asked him " yes you will"
 revan said and then disappeared.

Ezra shot up from his bed in his room in his house in Texas and looked around to see that every thing was the way they were and notice that it was 8:00 A.M. and looked down to see the square object next to him he just looked and smiled at it and the got up from his bed and walked towards the door as he opened it  he looked back at the object " till we meet again...dad" ezra said

(hope you enjoy this chapter and be free to comment)