Chapter 18

Ezra and Sabine were driving down the street towards Ezra's house the sun was still setting " so I was wondering?" ezra told sabine "yeah?" she replied with an eyebrow raised " if your not busy this weekend maybe we could go see a movie if your not busy that" ezra said with his face a little red sabine couldn't help but giggle " you don have to ask were a couple remember and of course I'm will be glad to go out with you with you this weekend" sabine said she then notice a mark on his shoulder the mark of a mandalorian clan that was formed long ago clan raven  that was named after former sith/Jedi revan but unlike the mandalorians that came before him he was different this troubled sabine do to the fact that their are very few members of that clan left most of them jus like the protectors were or are being hunted down by Gar saxon and the empire and that revan was the one who wiped out the mandalorian neo crusaders during the mandalorian wars.

Ezra notice the disturbed look on sabine's face " hey sabine you okay?" ezra asked her snapping out of her thought " huh? oh yeah I'm okay I was thinking about something that's all" she said sabine notice that they finally reached his house once they exited the  car and went inside once they entered the house as they entered the smell of lasagna hit them even sabine thought it smelled good even though she didn't know what it was just then she felt something brushing up on her leg she looked down to she the Rottweiler puppy looking at her she smiled at little pup " whos this little guy?" she asked while petting the pup " we haven't exactly picked a name for him yet will trying to figure out what to call him" ezra told her while she was petting the pup.

Just then an idea came to her head " zeb why not call him zeb" she said with a smile " zeb huh alright I guess that could work" ezra told her " ezra who at you talking to?" his mother asked  as she came from the kitchen and saw sabine" oh I'm sorry who are you?" she asked while trying not to be rude' oh mom this is sabine my girlfriend . Sabine this my mom Sarah Martinez" ezra said to the both of them " nice to met you Mrs. Martinez" sabine said " nice to meet you to sabine  dinners almost ready you and ezra can go wait in the living room his brothers and his friends  are in there doing what ever it is that they do" she said with a sweet smile. when ezra and sabine got to the living room the saw Michael, Justin, Jaylen, Tyson, and Owen playing call of duty black ops 3 multiplayer " hey guys" ezra said to them they turned around to see ezra and sabine " man where you been?" Jaylen asked and then notice sabine and ezra came in to gatherer " oh I see it looks like young ezra got him self a lady" Jaylen said teasing the two causing every one else to smirk " nah your jealous because the only girl you can get is Hellen Keller" ezra said causing every to laugh but sabine raised an eyebrow trying to make sense of what ezra said. 

before anything could be said " alright food is ready" the lasagna looked like it was made in heaven that how good it looked after saying grace they began to eat. sabine felt like this was something that she always  wanted to do with her family but was never able to do because of 'complications' but when she was eating she felt like she was back home.