chapter 15

After ezra took the tools back to the garage he took sabine out to show her the town.

"so were are we going?" Sabine asked raising an eyebrow " were going to the mall" ezra simply replied " ok wait whats a mall?" sabine asked ezra "it's like an in door town and were going there to get you some clothes to wear" he told her causing  her to raise her eyebrow again "ok wy me ?" she asked him " because what your wearing right know isn't something that people ussaly unles it's halloween" he told her " ok what's halloween?" she asked him " it's a holiday were you dress up in costumes like what your wearing and ask for candy"  Ezra told when he looked at her he could see a very ,very angry Sabine giving him a dead look "what? was it something I said?" ezra asked her.

' a costume are you kidding me!?' sabine thought to her self "first! this isn't a costume it's something that I made with my family so don't ever make fun of it!" she yelled at him causing him to stop the car " look! I didn't I'm trying to show you the town and here you are yelling at me in my ride! I can easily kick you out and you can walk back!" ezra yelled back  at her  ezra continued to drive there was an uneasy tension in the car " F**** it' ezra thought to himself " look I'm sorry for what I did it was uncalled for and it wasn't right for me to make fun of what your wearing I'm sorry" ezra apologized to sabine " I'm sorry to it was right for me to yell at you since your trying to do something for me" sabine said looking at ezra causing him to smile a little bit " it's okay hey were here" ezra said as they were pulling in to the parking lot " so what's exactly in this 'mall'?" sabine asked ezra "oh you'll see" ezra told her ( now playing  God, Your, Mama, and Me- Florida Georgia line Feat backstreet boys)

" That Sunday Morning choir calling Church door open wide, That Hallelujah shoot right through ya, make you feel alive"

sabine was amazed at the mall because it was like and a town indoors soon her and ezra went to the clothes store

"That key under the mat you know right were it's at it's waiting with the porch light on"

She walked wearing a mulita color shirt due to her artistic expression and some jeans and her and ezra left (scene change Aquarium) sabine stairs in awe at the different sea animals

"don't bother knocking, no need for knocking, just come on home , come on home, "

she place her hand on the glass as a sea turtle swims by ezra places his hand on her she turns to she him and smiles causing him to smile back at her

" My love is never gonna run dry never gonna come up empty Now until the day I die unconditionally"

Scene change her and ezra are eating lunch talking after eating ezra decide to take her up a hill top to were the sun was setting casting a yellow and orange glow ezra and sabine smile and look at each other but as they look at each others eyes they fell there heads moving closer closing a gap between them.  

" You know I'm always gonna be here for ya No one ever gonna love you more then God your mama and me, God your mama and me Unconditionally God your mama and me"         

They close their eyes and share passionate kiss which feels like an eternity.

(hope you like this chapter) :)