Chapter 2

John was taken back by what he had just heard two parents from another galaxie sent there son away to protect him. John looked down at Ezra who was no longer crying but smiling as john smiled back at the infant he picked up Ezra " Ezra Bridger huh? you look more like a martinez" john finished saying he had put the the holo projector in his pocket and was able tow the escape pod with his camaro  to his property there was a barn that had two floors. The floor under neath the first was  large enough for the escape pod to fit. Once john had finished with that he took ezra to hospital to him a birth certificate the nurse was done with that and the social security number.  

"What is you son name going to be?" The nurse asked john " ezra ezra martinez" john told the nurse. Once everything was done john took Ezra home to be with his two new "brothers" Michael and justin and his mother Sarah Martinez.

When john had gotten home with Ezra Sarah had been waiting for him when he got home Sarah had been watching tv she had fallen asleep when she heard the front door open john had walked just as she woke up " john where have you been!" Sarah said in aloud tone "shsh!ezra'sezra's sleeping" john told her quitely she gave him a confused look  and notice a baby carage  and saw a baby that was two days old like sons  asleep " explain" she said john told Sarah and pulled out the holoprojector and played the message after the message played sarah was shocked and the looked at Ezra " looks like we have three sons know" sarah finished saying john looked at her " yes looks like we do" john finished saying with a smile on his face and looks to see sarah with one too.

17 Years later

 Ezra and his two brothers Michael and Justin had grown up into young men ( ezra has the season 3 hair style since his life is different) there dad was deployed to afgahnistan put he was promoted to staff sergeant there mom had been helping them with school work the name of the highschool is Houston charter highschool the mascot was a bulldog all three brothers were in the junior  year they played on the varsity football team  Michael offensive runningback Justin offensive wide reciver and ezra was defensive linemen they played pop Warner as kids and now play highschool football and there first home game was against Birmingham mustangs. " boys! Hurry up" sarah called from the kitchen preparing their breakfast the home jersey was black and away were white. " coming mom!" Ezra said from upstairs sarah heard foot steps coming down stairs all three boys wearing their jersey  Michaels number was thirty four Justin number was forty five and ezra's number was fifty two "you boys ready for tonight ?" sarah asked with a smile.

Ezra was the first one to say anything" always" he said with a smile across his face.

OK second chapter hope you like it : ).