chapter 20

After eating ezra and sabine were talking in the kitchen ezra told his mom that he would do the dishes after dinner." what do you do when your with kanan?" ezra asked sabine who looked at with a confused look " what do you mean what do I do with kanan?" sabine asked felling a littlie uncomfortable " I mean what kind of activates do you do with him I'm mean his is you dad right?" ezra asked raising an eyebrow .

It took sabine a littlie bit to come up with an answer "oh you know I work with him when where doing something that can  help support us" sabine said sensing the fact that ezra might catch on that kanan isn't Sabine's father after washing the dishes sabine was showed to the guest house ezra's mother  had stocked yesterday because they heard that the dads brother was coming to visit but he was called back to his unit ( note john's brother is in the army I'm trying to include every military branch in this story) the room had a 55 inch flat screen and a California king size bed sabine notice a small radio she had gone up to it a nd accidently pressed and there was a song playing ( a few stolen moments by whiney Houston)

'a few stolen moments is all that we share' sabine then began to listen to the song an saw ezra was singing it she walked up to him and grabbed his hand " dance with me" sabine said to ezra before he could say anything they started to dance as the song played they dance with the song " your not much of a dancer huh?" sabine said to ezra " yeah my brothers are more of the dancing type not me" ezra told sabine " I have a feeling that's not true" sabine said as she place her head against Ezra's " what makes you say that?" ezra says to the young mandalorian" because were dancing right know" sabine says to him " sabine " ezra says "yeah" she replies there heads began to move closer and closer to each other

' saving all my love for you' they kissed as they close the door ( like I said I'm not getting in to that "R" rated stuff I'm just trying to kept it clean as I can or try)

In space the U.S. third fleet was engaged with the empire fleets and already two of the empire cruisers and one destroyer were destroyed and the lead ship was damage " Admiral sir !" an officer said to thrawn and agent kallus " what is it captain?" kallus asked the captain " sir our main deflector shields won't hold any longer we must retreat!" the captain said as the ship shook violently " thrawn was in deep thought for a minute "order all ships to make the jump to hyper space and patch through to the enemy" thrawn said

One the USS enterprise admiral Shane watched as one of the battle ships was badly damage" admiral Shane sir!" the same petty officer said from before "what is it petty officer " Admiral Shane asked " sir were receiving a message from the enemy " the petty officer said " patch it through " admiral Shane said " Admiral Shane was it " thrawn asked " Grand admiral thrawn are you contacting us to surrender ?" Admiral Shane asked " no but I would like to send a message to your planets leaders" thrawn said " oh and what's that?" Admiral Shane asked " tell them that our little battle was only a rehearsal  and that the performance will begin shortly" thrawn said.

Admiral Shane looked out the window of the bridge only to see the remaining imperial ships retreat into hyper space  and wander what was thrawn planning when thrawn said " the real performance will begin shortly"                       

( hope you like this chapter)