Chapter 4

Location Washington DC: In the pentagon the was an emergency meeting was called a few hours ago NASA had lost contact with an international space station and had received images of what looked like four triangle like ships information heading towards earth  the presidential security cabinet " Mr president" the chairman of the joint chiefs said to the president " general what are we looking at?" The president asked the chairman of the joint chiefs " NASA reports that the four ships are holding position out side are atmosphere"  the general informed the president " how long till we can establish a form of communication?" He asked the general " we lost contact with the international space station have reports that four objects were laucned from the lead ship the objects said to have land in the united States" the general stated  " were exactly did the objects land?" The vice president asked the chairman of the joint chiefs " one of them had landed a few miles out of the city another outside of Los Angeles the third one land near pearl harbor and out side of Houston Texas" 

The president was thinking for a minute " general"  he said to the chairman " yes Mr president" replied the general " I want all reseverd national guardsmen but on active duty right know I want all are forces in the middle east and brought back home and I want patrols deployed to find what ever it is that was launched from those ships" the president told the general. The secretary of defense had gotten off the phone that was in the room " Mr president were not the only one that know about this situation are recent satellite imaging show massive troop movement in china ,russia, europe north and south Korea even in the middle East" the secretary of defense told the president.

In earths orbit governor tarkin,agent kallus and admiral Konstantin similar images of troop movements on earth " it appears that the natives of this planet are aware of are presence and are preparing there military". Agent kallus stated noticing the large amount of troops being moved " if these beings are to incopentent to see what they are up against then they shall face wrath of the empire." Tarkin stated all three of them heard a hissing sound and it to Reval Darth Vader " ah lord Vader I take it that you are aware of the-" tarkin didn't finish his sentence because Vader walked past him and stood near the glass windows of the destroyer " I sense a disturbance in the force " Vader said " excuse sir" an officer spoke " two of are probe droids is  sendimg us footage of the planet"  the footage showed images of us naval base pearl harbor.

(Chapter 4 is up and sorry it took to long and that this chapter is short.)