Chapter 25

As ezra and the rest of team made there way down to the field an saw the rival team banner with there opposing team right behind them " And know ladies and gentlemen the one team that will win tonight's home game for Lee chatter high school the Lee's rebels the home side of the field cheered as there team came through there and ran on to there field after the coin toss the bull dogs got the ball for the start of the first quarter " offense your up!" one of the coach's shouted as Jaylen ,Michael and Justin and the rest of the of offensive varsity team wen on to the field (now playing lights come on by Jason aldean)

"You're a crack-of-dawn, Monday-Morning, coffee strong horn. Poured everything you got in to a paycheck Friday night"

Jaylen looks at Justin who replies with a nod and then calls the play.

" You're a Powerstroke diesel, backhoe-riding king of beers, eighteen-wheeler Driving, living life between the lines. Of clocking in and quitting time"

as the play is called Jaylen throws the ball to Justin

" But then the six-string circus comes to town     We hang them speakers over the crowd"

Justin catches the ball runs down the field to the end zone

"When the lights come on, everybody's screaming Lighters in the sky, yeah, everybody's singing Every word to every song to a girl to take it home to night"

Justin reaches the end zone and makes inside " Touch Down Bulldogs!" the man from the announcers booth shouted

" When the light come on, everybody's feeling  A hallelujah high from the floor to the ceiling Yeah,  the drink that we're drinking, the smoke that we're smoking The party we throw, it's going all night long When the lights come on When the lights come on"

"defense your up!"  one of the coaches shout as defense had taken the field

"You're a little shy thing with a wild side On a night like this, you just can't hide 'Cause it's time to live it up So come on and raise your cup

As the rebels QB calls the play ezra signals the other defensive players to remember what the coach told them to do

"If we're talkin' 'bout memories, yeah we're gonna make 'em Talkin' 'bout rules you know we're gonna break 'em"

The Lee' rebels QB called the play ezra blows through there offensive line like as if the were nothing

"When the light come on, everybody's screaming. Lighters in the sky, yeah, everybody's singing .Every word to every song to a girl to take it home tonight"

The QB throws the ball ezra intercepts it and runs like hell always towards the end zone.

" When the lights come on, everybody's feeling A hallelujah high from the floor to the ceiling. Yeah, the drink that we're drinking, the smoke that we're smoking. The party we throw, it's going all night long. When the lights come on. When the lights come on."

two of the rebels player try to block ezra as he reaches the end zone but ezra act likes a bull when he reaches the end zone and blows right through them " Touchdown bulldogs!" the announcer shouted On the visitor side the crowd was going crazy but on the home side the coach's were yelling at there players

" Yeah, we all the same 'cause we thinkin' the same thing (We all the same 'cause we thinkin' the same thing) We on the page 'cause we sippin' the same drink ( we all the same 'cause we sippin' the same drink)"

Halftime the coach's were  talking to the team in the locker room after a few minutes and the crowed cheered for them as  the teams made there way to the field " defense your up !" a coach yelled out and ezra lead the defensive line on to the field

" Here's a little something to thank y'all for showing up. Aldean and the boys about to blow it up, haha"

the second of the game was a challenge the Rebels hit hard but the bulldogs hit harder

" When the lights come on, everybody's screaming . Lighters in the sky, yeah, everybody's singing. Every word to every song to a girl to take it  home tonight. When the lights come on, everybody's feeling. A hallelujah high from the floor to the ceiling. Yeah, the drink that we're drinking, the smoke that we're smoking. The party we throw,it's going all night long. When the lights come on. when the lights come on . Your boy's blowing it up. It's going all night long. When the lights come on"

The game was over the score was home 34 visitor 46 the bulldogs left satisfied on the bus " YYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" the coach shouted as  the rest of the team was hyped that the fact that they won there game then Lincoln came on the bus with a big smile on his face " alright boys  next week is a bye week so there will still be practice. but aside from to night celebrate this victory because there are many more heading this way either it it's Austin or clear lake Houston bulldogs are coming there way!" Lincoln shouted that got the team hyped.

else where in Texas in a small family restaurant a group of fresh marines that graduated from boot camp were talking and joking " Hey black burn what are you going to do after you get out?" asked one of the marines " I don't know mason maybe got to college after I do my term" black burn said to brother in arms " hey wren what are you going to do after you time ?" another marine asked  his friend from boot camp the marine that was asked hade black hair and light brown eyes to reveal Tristan wren who was drinking some water " I don't probably move around go back home" he said he looked over to se a family sitting there eating an laughing an saw a bay looking at him laughing and smiling  causing him to smile back " what about you Cortez what are you going to do?" Tristan asked " I don't know probably reenlist " Cortez said to his friend as he looked around to see his girlfriend and his sister with some of there friends entering the restaurant " bout time you got here " Cortez said jokingly as he hugged his girlfriend " guys this is my girlfriend Jackie" he said she was wearing  a leather jacket with a white shirt under Neath with a pair of light blue jeans and some white Adidas " and this is my sister Maria" Cortez said.

Tristan turn to see Maria he widen his eyes she had dark brown hair, hazel eyes a perfect figure light tan skin  she was wearing a white shirt with the air force symbol on it and blue jeans and running shoes it was clear that she was physical active Tristan gulped due to nervous nesses and the one thing he didn't want was for maria to come over to him and sit next to him she looked over to him and smiled good thing she spoke first be cause his tounge was dry " hi" she said sweetly "um hi" he said nervously ' what wrong with me I'm mandalorian I shouldn't be nervous' he thought to him self  "hey excuse me I'm gonna go use the restroom " he said getting from his chair making his way to the men's bathroom " what's wrong with you Tristan!?" he asked him self " you a trained mandalorian who serves mandalore and is on an important mission for mandalore and the empire you can't let this distract you" he said just then his holo communicator  beeped he pulled it out and pressed the button to activate it and a projection of Gar Saxon appeared  " Tristan" Saxon said " how goes the mission?" he asked the young mandalorian " it goes as planned sir " he replied "good because soon the occupation force will be there soon and you know what to do from there" Saxon said as the projection ended. Tristan walked out of the bathroom and saw that his friends were eating and talking he sat down next to maria " you ok?" she asked " yeah I'm good " he said they sat next to each other quietly ' so where are you from?" she asked catching him off guard " I'm from" he was stalling trying to figure out what to say until he saw a small banner that said Los Angeles even though he had no idea what it meant "I'm from there" he said pointing at the banner. after a while they finished there foo and had exited the restaurant " all right guys time to head back to bas Blackburn said getting in there Humvee "thanks for coming " Cortez said to his girlfriend and kissed her .

Tristan was walking Maria to her car " thanks for walking me to my car" she said to him "no problem" he said to her "is something wrong?" she asked knowing that something was wrong "huh oh I just have a lot on my mind that's all" he said to her " you know it's good to talk to people about those problems " she said as she kissed him on the cheek causing him to widen his eyes "take care" she said to him " you to" he said with a smile and the left 'this is going to really complicated' he thought to him self  

( to day is my birthday I'm finally 18! and before you asked why I through Sabine brother in this story is well the story takes place during season three and I'm trying to make have twist and turns in some parts sorry enjoy and sorry for taking so long to update)