Surprise

Bianca's POV

He was right there. I thought maybe i could've gotten over him if he'd have stayed away from me. But he keeps coming back into my life.

     "No.." I whisper and shake my head. I turn on my toes and start off to my apartment. I'm crying before I can even control myself. I barge into my apartment and sit on my bed. "No, no, no. This can't be happening." I complain sitting my head in my hands.

      "Bianca." Somebody says by the door. I recognize the voice. It's not somebody that usually would be here for me. Not Harper. Or any of my friends.

      "Peter?" I ask wondering if my eyes deceived me.

"That's me." Peter says. And sits beside of me. "And that's Logan. And I don't really like him at the moment."

"God." I breathe. "Why is he here!" I end up screaming.

"I don't know." Peter shakes his head.

"He shouldn't be here he's caused enough!" I sob, Shaking violently.

"Shh..." Peter says hugging me. It felt weird. Unnatural even. But right.

"Why?" I cry letting my emotion get the best of me.

Peters POV

She looked so fragile at this moment. Sunken into me shaking unbelievably.

"Why?" She cries.

"Shh." I say again stroking her hair. I felt like a bad person. I didn't deserve this. Any of it. I ran out of her life like a coward. It's what I am. And I didn't deserve it. I don't deserve this.

       Eventually, in some sort of cruel manner of the world. She falls asleep. I would say peacefully but this isn't what it would seem. I look at her for a moment a barely. Only barely. Can I see the baby I left behind in dauntless. She's been through enough. Maybe too much to handle.

       I gently kiss her forehead and bury her body under the blankets. 

       "I'm sorry." I whisper.

Bianca's POV

I didn't actually sleep. And I'm not sure He fully realized that. All I can tell is being covered with blankets and him kissing my forehead. But what surprised me the most?

      "I'm sorry." He had said only moments before. I peek open my eyes just before I see the door close.

Harper's POV

everybody sits in our living room. Even the guys. We only hear faintly of what goes on in Bianca's room and everyone wonders but me.

      "Should we check on her?" Jake asks.

      "No!" I say accusingly.

       "Why?" Jackson is the one to ask this time.

       "Would everyone just shut up?" I ask. The door squeaks from Bianca's room and I hold my breath. I knew who would come out but nobody else did. This would nearly ruin Bianca's secret.

      Peter.

       "Why was he here?" Jake asks rudely.

      I look toward Peter who just shakes his head and leaves.

       I sit back down in all the chaos that swirls around me.

       "Shut up!" I screech loudly. Everybody stops. "My best friend is sitting next door, trying to sleep after the worst day she could possibly have and you morons won't shut up long enough for her to get a peaceful sleep!"

       "Why was he here?" Jake asks accusingly.

        "Cause he's her dad!" I retort but then stop. I swear under my breath. Jake seems taken aback too. Jackson and Amaryllis don't seem to know what to say either. But Noah sits behind them looking down in his own thoughts. I turn and head out the door only to be followed.

"Do you still not like it here?" Noah asks from behind me.

"Today isn't even about us Noah! Logan came back and I just spilled that Peter was Bianca's dad!" I retort.

"Harper. Calm down." Noah says cupping my face with his hands.

"It's just been stressful Noah. You might not get that. But it's been stressful." I say relaxing only the slightest bit.

"Harper I get it. Don't act like I'm in a completely separate world from you." Noah says.

"You know." I start. "I'm sorry. I really am. I have a lot going on and it's hard."

        "Do you still hate it here?" He asks me again.

        "Let's just say nothing has changed." I whisper and turn to walk off.

___________________________

Authors note!
SECOND BOOK TO LIGHT IN THE DARK IS OUT!!  PLEASE GO READ IF YOUVE READ THE FIRST OR JUST READ THE FIRST! It would be greatly appreciated!

And!!!! 1500 views!!!! OMG THATS ALOT!!! I miGht just go cry!!

⚡️Darcy⚡️