Chapter 17: Stuck with him again.

Hope you guys are enjoying this x Reader. Just a couple days ago it was only like at 40 reads and now its at 300 reads, wow...what a difference. I must be doing something right xD 

------------

We leave Piper's place and head back outside to the center of Diamond City. There stood MacCready right where we left him. He approached us with a bored expression on his face.

(MacCready)- " Took you long enough, I was about to go in after you two"

(y/n)- " What now ash?"

(Ash)- " Find a place to rest I guess. I haven't thought about whats next, besides go see the detective. I know you guys might want to rest."

(MacCready)- " Whatever you want boss"

(y/n)- " You need more rest than anyone. We should find a place for now" Ash noded, we looked around to see anything about a stay in. So far I just see markets. MacCready got our attention by whistling and pointing to a way. We follow him, there stood a sign, Dugout In. We go in going through the narrow hallway. The lobby of the in was decent, A man stood behind a bar looking for someone to hear his sarcasm. Another man to our left sat on a chair readig a paper. He looked like he was incharge of the rooms. I tap Ash's shoulder and pointed to the guy on the chair. We approached him.

(Ash)-" Hey, excuse me"

(man)- " You need a room? 10 caps"

Ash took out caps and handed it him.

(man)- " Room 2, just through the door. Have a nice day"

We headed through and the door was right there it cant be missed. Ash opnes the door and the rooms were decent as well. A lot better than the one at Hotel rexford in goodneigher. The only problem was....there was three of us and only two places for us to sleep.

(MacCready)- " I'm already calling dibs on the couch" as he is already claiming it. Idiot.

(Ash)- " I'll sleep on the floor, I'll use my sleeping bag."

(y/n)- " No Ash, take the bed. You could use more of a good rest than me."

(Ash)- " You sure?"

(y/n)- " Yeah"

(Ash)- " Alright" we all got our stuff off and settled it on the floor. I sat on a single chair while MacCready lays on the couch and stretches with a quiet groan.

(Ash)- " Guys-- I'm gonna get some rest. What'll you do in the mean time?"

(y/n)- " I don't know about this goblin, but I'm gonna go explore around" I say pointing at MacCready with the back of my hand, thumb point at him. I get up to start to ahead out.

(MacCready)- " Goblin?"

(y/n)- " Yeah-- you heard me"

(MacCready)- " What does that make you? a witch bi--.... *grunts*.. A witch" he stops himself from saying a curse word. I stuck my tongue out at him.

(y/n)- " Get some rest Ash, I'll come by later with something to eat for you"

(Ash)- " Have fun"

I wave quick to Ash and flipped off MacCready. I leave the Dugout In. I hear the door open and close just after me. MacCready, what does he want want now...

(y/n)- " Can you like not follow me for once?"

(MacCready)- " It's my job"

(y/n)- " Whatever" I made my way to the center of Diamond City. It was starting to get dim outside. I walk around taking my time to admire and examine the markets. MacCready was walking right next to me with another bored look on his face.

(MacCready)- " Man, I'd kill for a drink. Come to think of it I have"

(y/n)- " You have no problem killing a man, don't you?"

(MacCready)- " Axes to grind. Let me to you, I have a ton of them"

(y/n)- " This is why I don't like you"

(MacCready)-" I'd think we'd get a long better if you just listen to me more"

(y/n)- " No"

(Ash)- " Guys.." Ash appeared behind us, he was out of bed and already up and about-- he isn't even slept for  five minutes yet.

(y/n)-"I thought you were sleeping?"

(Ash)- " I got word of a settlement that needs help, I need to be going"

(y/n)- " We'll go with you"

(Ash)- " No, you guys stay here...I would like to do this alone. It'll give me time to clear my head"

(y/n)- " Ash we shou--" MacCready puts his arm around the back of my head cupping my mouth. I couldn't speak-- he was covering my mouth tight. I tried to pull away his dirty hand away from my mouth. His hand smelled like gunpowder. 

(MacCready)- " Take care boss, we'll be here when you get back. I'll make sure she doesn't get into trouble"

(Ash)-" I won't be gone long" I tried to speak to make refuse Ash from going alone but MacCready wouldn't let me speak. I finally removed his hand away. The smell of the gunpowder lingered in my nose a little bit. 

(y/n)- " Asshole!"

(MacCready)- " Those aren't friendly words" I glare at MacCready leaving him behind, I'm going back to the Dugout In to get away from him.