Chapter 52: Make Him Jealous?

(time skip)

My stomach was full of noodles, that really hit the spot. I pushed the bowl aside and rested my head on my forearms, I could sleep here if I could. The view from this angle MacCready was talking to Piper over by the bench, She looked uncomrtable a bit-- MacCready was trying to hit on her...again. After doing it with me, he's already looking for someone new to play with. Daisy was kidding right? Him being one of the goods ones? Hmph. Just look at him, his hair is stupid...his clothes are stupid...I can't stand looking at him, I mean-- his blue eyes are...are....amazing. Fuck, I can't say no to blue eyes...Every time I blink, all I can think about was last night. His face right in front of me-- his lips...he's such a good kisser. He looks damn good in that Jacket, I am still mad at him...very mad, but I hate to admit it to myself in my mind...but I am very attracted to MacCready...

(Piper)- " (Y/n)!"

I jolted up, shit! I didn't know Piper was near me. When did she walk over here?

(y/n)- "Oh! sorry...I was thinking"

(Piper)- " Why were you touching your lips?"

(y/n)- " I was? Er-- I mean.....I had a piece of noodle on me" I chuckled, shit...I didn't realized I was touching my lips. MacCready's lips were on mine just a few hours ago...

(Piper)- " MacCready's trying to get a date with me, felt bad that Ash rejected me" What? He's asking Piper out? Ooh.....feel that? That's jealously latching on my shoulder.

(y/n)- " Gross, are you gonna go on a date with him?" I had to ask, I really hope she says no.

(Piper)- " As if, I like Ash...He's such a good-looking guy, he's nice.. And he really cares about people in the commonwealth." Thank god. Jealously go away now...

(y/n)- " He is, don't give up on him.. He'll come around"

(Piper)- " I wont.You don't have a crush on anyone?" Oh piper..I do.. And he just hit on you, but we're not talking. I don't know if I should tell you who..she'll judge me..

(y/n)- " Uh...yeah, you saw him actually...Paladin Danse. Big, Metal guy"

(Piper)- " Oh, he's a cute one...The serious, soldier type?..." She's judging me lying about me liking Danse..

(y/n)- " Yeah...he's cute, but he doesn't see me like that"

(Piper)- " Make him see you, make him jealous or something" That gives me an idea, maybe I could make MacCready jealous....I could flirt with Danse or something.

(y/n)- " Thanks Piper"

(MacCready)- " Are you done!? You're wasting Daylight!" he shouts from the bench, he was looking comfortable enough.

(Piper)- " Goodluck"

(y/n)- " Later Piper."