chapter eight

Two weeks pass on and Jake and selena have been going out.
She loved her new relationship with him.
She was glad she forgot about Justin and glad she had stop giving hope for something that might not even come around.
Macy, her best friend still didn't know about her and Jake and yet she wasn't going to say a word.
She knew Macy would be very upset with her because she basically was telling Selena that she was going to ignore this Jackson guy because she hated him with all her heart, so that meant Selena couldn't say a word to Macy. Not ever.

She felt bad about hiding this, but she kept telling herself that don't.

Jake and selena was sitting on the couch, watching a movie.
The lights were off and he had his arm around her.

"I heard that my brother stop calling your best friend," he said.

"Yeah and she's happy about it. I'm glad he stop calling because he was getting very annoying."

Jake smiled. "Would you get annoyed if I kept calling you?" With that, his left hand had touch her hand and he started to play with her fingers.

"Yes." She smiled.

He lean in close. "Well, that's mean."

She giggled.

"You have the most beautiful giggled ever." With that, his finger brushed her cheek and she took a deep breath.

"Stop being too cute."

"I can't help it. Your beauty makes me say it."

Her hand reached for his hand, that was brushing her cheek.
"Kiss me," she lightly said.

"I thought you would never asked." He gently place his lips on her lips and slowly kissing her.

Selena smiled under the kiss.

"Why are you smiling? Is there something wrong with my kisses?" He lean back and looked her in the eyes.

She nodded no. Her hand touched his neck and she brought him back to her.
He kissed her again.
Instead him kissing her slow, he was kissing her alittle faster, but it was still sexy.
His hands lowered to her waist and he tighten up, she lean up, basically standing on her knees and she had wrap her whole arms around him.
One hand let go and he reached for the remote as he did, he turned the t.v off and then placed his hand back on her waist.
He picked her up and had laid her on the couch and he was ontop of her.
Selena stop kissing, taking deep breath.
She looked into his eyes and he did the same.

He was breathing hard. "Are you ready?"

She took a minute to answer and for some reason she wanted him. She nodded. "Yes."

She lean up to him and placed her lips on his lips, kissing him. As she was, she had undid his shirt and she lean down and kissed his chest and up to his neck.
Gosh, he wanted her, he thought. He tighten up his hands on her waist while she was kissing his chest up to his neck.
She place her lips back on his lips. He laid her down and kissed down her neck, of course her shirt was on by the way, but that didn't stop him.
He lift her shirt up and kissed there.
Wet kisses. His tongue landed on her stomach.

"Please don't stop," she cried to him. She wanted more.

"Trust me. I won't." He came back up to her and made eye contact with her. "You ready."

She nodded.
He pressed his lips on to hers and was about to take her shirt off, but the door bell rung.

They stop.

"Who could that be?" Jake asked.

"Hey, sel! Opened up!" Macy yelled from behind the door. "I got pickles."

Selena sighed, raising up.

"We can always ignore her," Jake said.

"Yeah, I wish." Selena got up fix her hair and clothes, making it look like she didn't do anything.
She walked over to the door and opened it, but hurry up and got out the door. "What are you doing here?"

"Pickles night out, remember?" She held up a jar of pickles.

Selena raised an eyebrow. "But I said that I'm busy."

"Busy with what? Your lights are all off," she said.

"I was busy as sleeping. Macy, it's late-"

"But it's only 9:30."

"Your point is?" Selena asked. "Macy, I'm trying to rest, so can you go, so I can sleep?"

She sighed. "Find. You'll regret it."

Selena smiled.

Macy walked off the steps and Selena took a deep breath.
She went back inside and then turned on the lights.
She saw Jake putting his shoes back on.

"Let me guess, you're leaving?" She asked.

"Sorry. Mom's rules." He got up. "This has happened to us before, you know? Your best friend interrupting us when we're hanging out."

Selena nodded. "And she says she has bad luck." Selena laughed.

Jake walked up to her and kissed her. "I'll call you in the morning, okay."

"Okay. Be careful," Selena said.

He opened the door. "Goodnight."

"Night."

He shut the door and selena sighed.
Dang, she thought.
She walked over to the couch and sat there, looking off in space.
She was upset.
She fell on her side, placing her head on the cushion, kind of screaming.
She wanted to kick Macy's butt.