chapter forty nine

"He said he hasn't seen him since then," Macy told her.

Selena cross her hands to her chest, glancing at Jake's and Jackson's apartment. "Why do I feel like he's lying."

"Selena, he's his bother, I don't think he would do that."

Selena didn't say anything.

"Let's just go to the coffee shop and get that coffee."

Selena and Macy walked off.
With that, Jake looked out of the window, watching them talk. He knew Selena didn't believe none of this.
Jake shut the curtain and walked down the basement. When he got to the basement, there stood a door, heading into a extra room, which Jackson was in there.
Jake opened the door and light shine into the room. Jackson didn't look good. His head was laying on the wall. Jackson opened his eyes and was blinded from the lights.

"Guess who came, little brother." Jake sat down in front of him. "Your crush. Macy and Selena came and Macy asked for you, which I said I didn't know where you went."

Jackson looked at Jake, giving him a evil look.

"You're giving me a evil look and right now you can't do anything about it." Jake came up to Jackson and patted his face. "I need help, because I can't do this by myself." Jake got up and walked to the door and turned to him. "Maybe I'll get Macy to help me."

Jackson didn't look at him.
Jake laughed and shut the door shut, leaving him in the dark room.

****

Selena sat at the coffee shop.

"Selena, you're still worrying too much," Macy said.

Selena stop playing with her cup. "I guess I am. I'll just wait for a couple more days and see what happens." Selena then got a text from Justin. "Hey, I got to go. Justin wanted me to meet him."

"Okay."

Selena got up. "See you later." Selena walked out.

Macy watched Selena pass the coffee shop.
She was upset and she still needed a plan to get Justin, but how was she going to do that?
Selena was worried about Jackson and to be honest, Macy thought it was stupid.
Of course Selena had a big heart and cared for so many people, but Macy didn't. She didn't like Jackson what's so ever. Basically Jackson did ruin her relationship with Brendon, because it made Brendon think, but to be honest she didn't care. She loved Justin.
She was going to be with him. One day.

"May I sit here?" A familiar voice asked.

Macy looked up, seeing Jake. She was confused. Didn't she see him at the apartment. "Jake?"

He smiled. "May I?"

"Sure." She looked around, confused.

Jake sat down.

"May I asked why you're here?" Macy asked.

"Need your help."

"W-with what?" She was kind of scared.

He pointed at her. "I've been watching you and I can tell you like Justin."

Macy didn't say anything, but it was weird for him to know that.
"And?"

"I'll help you get him."

Macy let out a laugh. "And how is that Mr. I know everything." She lean back on her chair, crossing her arms to her chest.

"Come with me." He took out a fiver dollar bill and slap it on the table. He got up and he stood there, waiting for her.
She looked at him and finally got up.
He smiled.
They walked off and took a taxi.
In a way Macy was alittle scared, but she stood strong, hoping nothing wouldn't happen.
She looked at Jake.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

He looked at her. "A surprise."

Minutes pass and the taxi stop to Jake's place.

"Your place?" Macy looked out of the window.

Jake got out on the other side and came to Macy's door. He opened the door and held his hand out. "Let me help you."

"I think I can handle myself." Macy hop out of the car and walked passed him and he smiled.

"feisty little thing aren't you?"

Macy turned to him. "Look, I don't know why you brought me here, but if it's about getting into my pants, then it's not going to happen."

"Girl, please! It's not about that. I need your help."

"I'm not going in there. Tell me out here!" She raised her voice.

Jake looked away, seeing if cars or people were coming by, but nothing. He itch the side of his eye and smiled. "Okay, I guess we'll do the other way then."

Macy raised an eyebrow.

Jake turned his face to Macy and with that, he punch her.
She was out cold. Macy fell in Jake's arms and he picked her up.
This is not how he wanted this, he thought.
He went up the steps and walked into the house.
The door slam shut.

****

Macy opened her eyes, finding herself in a dark place.
What the world? She thought. Why was everything black?
Macy got up and held her hands out, trying to find a wall or something.

"Jake!!" She cried. "Please, don't do this to me!" She touched a wall and then trying to find a door. "Oh gosh." She cried so hard.
Why was she in a dark room.
Was she going to die?
"Jake!!" She felt the door knob and tried to opened it, but nothing. "Please!" She kept slapping the door.
He was crazy and now she was glad that Jake and Selena wasn't together.
The knob twist and Macy went back. Light was shinning. Macy put her hand in front of her eyes because she alittle blind.
She saw Jake standing there. A knife was in his hand.

"You're awake."

She cried. "What on earth are you doing with me?"

"I'm not going to do anything to you, but I want you to turn around."

"Why?" Her voice got louder. "What's behind me?"

"It's a surprise," he said in a sweet talk.

Macy was shaking half to death. She closed her eyes because she didn't want to look. She lightly turned around and tried to opened her eyes, which she didn't wont to but she did.
She couldn't believe her eyes.

"Ahh!" She covered her mouth and went back. Jake caught her from behind and she turned around so fast and Jake grab her arms really tight so she couldn't move. "Is he dead?" She cried.

"No, sweetie."

Macy closed her eyes. "Please say I'm dreaming."

His face came close to her ear and he whispered. "No."

With that, she cried. "Oh gosh. Oh gosh."

"But help me," Jake said.

"Help you with what?" Macy looked at him.

"I know you want to be with Justin and well I want to be with Selena. I'll help you, if you help me."

"This is wrong," she cried.

He shaked her and she cried more. "Listen, I watch you and I can tell you that you want Selena out of the picture. You want her life and I will give you that."

Macy looked at him.

Jackson opened his eyes and couldn't believe his eyes. Macy was here and Jake had her.
Jackson was wiggling around and trying to scream, but he couldn't.

"If you don't help me, then you'll be like him." Jake pointed at him.

Macy took a deep breath. "Okay. Tell me the plan. What plan do you have?"

He smiled. "I'll tell you over dinner."

"Dinner?"

"Come." He wrap his hand around her, bringing her out the door.

OH MY GOSH!!! will Macy help with the plan with Jake?
Will Jackson get out?
Will Selena and Justin find Jackson and figure out what Jake is doing?
What will happen?